Chapter 7

Draco POV :

      It was 2am when i came back from my night with Potter.  As much as i had fun , I still think he was acting weird . I was like he knew everything I was gonna show him and everything I was about to do . But i brushed it off .

    It's 3am and I'm still awake in my bed staring at the boring sealing above me . Blaise was god knows where , and  I was repeating that night's events in my head over and over and over and over and over and over...........again .

    Potter and I are basically friends now , i mean do nemisis go out and do some star gazing in the middle of the night . Didn't think so .

   Before I knew it, I was asleep dreaming about Potter.

   I woke up that morning remembering my dream , "Oh what a surprise I dreamt about him " i thought sarcastically .

   I got up and then quickly got ready for the potions class i had with Harry , or Potter , i still don't know what to call him .

  As i entered , I went and took a seat beside Harry who flashed me a weak smile that i returned . We were supposed to be brewing Polyjuice Potion , and take it at the end to look like our partners .

   Harry and I started working on the potion , well I started working on it . Harry was just helping me by getting me the ingredients .

   When the potion was done , i was sweating really bad . It was the right color and the right odor and tge right everything .

    We each filled a flask with the potion and put some of our hair in it . We then switched flasks and downed the whole thing .

    Suddenly I was starting to feel sick , amd so did Harry. Because the next second we were sprinting out of the class and towards the bathroom were we entered a stall and started changing .

    After an extremely painful transfiguration , we walked out of the stall . The only think i could utter was " I am beautiful" and what i meant by "I" is Harry that now looked like me .

   I didn't want anyone seeing us like this so we each waited in the bathroom. Harry suddenly stood up and muttered something about using the bathroom .

   As i watched him disappear into the stall , i couldn't help start blushing . He was in my body after all. 

   After few minutes , Harry walked out of the stall , and he was blushing like mad . He gave me a apologetic look before taking a seat next to me .

   We were 30 minutes in , just 30 more , just 30 more , I repeated .

   After 30 minutes , i realized that i haven't changed back yet . I started panicking and pacing around thr bathroom while Harry was still sat in his place not giving a shit .

   " Potter why haven't we changed yet , it's been an hour already and we still haven't changed . What if we messed up the potion . Or maybe we didn't stir it correctly , or - " i stopped when my skin started to bubble transforming me back into myself .

     I let out a sigh of relief as I hear Potter say " Malfoy sometimes it takes a little bit more than one hour to transform back , so no need to freak out. " " How do you know that " I snapped at him.

   He shrugged his shoulder and made his way out of the bathroom and to whichever class he had next. 

    I realized my mistake as I followed Harry out of the bathroom , " I'm sorry that I snapped today , i forget that we're actually friends sometimes . " I realize that i made things worse before quickly correcting myself " I mean I'm always used to snapping at you and being mean , so im still not over it "

    He gives me a small nod before he turns around , so i grab his wrist to hold him back and i lean in to whisper in his ear " how about a game of truth or dare in the room of requirements , get some of your friends and I'll get some of mine . Deal ? "

   "Deal" he answers me before turning his back and leaving me standing there like a smiling idiot .