Chapter 14

Harry's POV :

       I was sat in Potions class with Draco , we were asked to work together by Professor Snape and we were working on the Amortentia Potion.

      As I put in the accurate amount of pearl dust needed in the potion  , I heard Draco give a low chuckle. 

      " What ? " I ask in a confused tone I'm sure he didn't miss. 

      " Your face is so concentrated and its so cute ." He was basically laughing his ass off even though i didn't know what the heck was funny.

      " Care to tell us what's funny Potter." Asked snape dully , even though Harry knew he doesn't give a fuck. 

     " Sir , I'm not the one laughing it's Malfoy , but of course you wouldn't waste a chance to duck some point from Gryffindor. " I snapped at him. 

     " So you think that I duck points from Gryffindor for the fun of it " asked snape in the same dull voice as before. 

      I rolled my eyes at his stupidity before saying " yes "

      " Yes , sir " he corrected me , how does he expect me to call him 'sir' when he treats me like shit. 

       " No need to call me 'sir' , Professor " I replied , this time in the same dull and calm voice as him. 

       I heard all the Gryffindors start to chuckle , but became quiet under Snape's glare .

      " Now , now Potter don't try to act smart with me . " He started with an evil smirk on his face.  " Meet me in my office at 8 p.m for a week , and yes , thats detention " he continued victoriously.

      I was gonna snap back before Draco gave me a nudge.  I looked beside me to hear him say " Leave it or it's more detention " .

       I roll my eyes , he was the reason this happened . But I didn't feel like fighting so I just shrugged and turned back to the Potion.

                                ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

       Finally , double potions was over , and so were all my lessons.

        Draco and I had planned to go and watch the stars that night , but I had detention with Snape , and god knows till what time he'll keep me .

       I sighed,for the billionth time this day, before turning around to go back to Gryffindor Tower , my head bowed to avoid any more problems. 

        " Hey " I heard Draco's voice before bumping into him and falling over him.

        " I think you're falling for me darling." He said , and I blushed at what he called me.  " Oh yeah take your time , Im totally not suffocating right now.  " Draco added which made me , for some reason, blush even more .

       I finally got up and kept my head down so he doesn't see the blush on my face , I was literally flustered. 

      But that didn't work , because he gently put his hand under my chin , and raised my head , looking into my eyes. 

      " Can I -" he started before I cut him off "yes please" I said  , and the next second, his lips were on mine , swiftly moving together while our tounges fought for dominance.

       '' Your in the fucking Hallway '' a voice in the back of my head said. 

       I hesitated , before breaking the kiss and giving Draco an apologetic look which he returned with a sad frown.

       " We're in the hallway " i whispered in his ear .

       " Fine then to my room " he said confidently . I gave a small nod before following him to the dungeons. 

                              ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

     The second I was in his room , I was pushed onto the bed while he started kissing me.

      I've never done this and I wasn't ready yet , but I didn't want to disappoint Draco. 

      I stared tearing up at the thought that I couldn't , well didn't want to , do anything , because if I told Draco that , he would think I was too much of a bitch to be with.

      A tear slipped out of my eye , and that didn't go unnoticed by Draco , because the next second he stopped whatever he was doing and looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. 

     " Im so sorry Harry , I should have asked before I did anything " he said , and i could tell he meant every single word. 

      " But I totally understand if you're not ready , and I know what your thinking , I won't judge you one bit , it's your choice and even if it takes years for you to feel ready , I don't mind.  " He added reassurangly .

        I gave a small smile which he returned with a hug .

       " Cuddles? " I asked shyly .

        He gave a swift nod , before holding me I'm his arms and engulfing me in his warmth.

         " Harry , will -" , whatever he was gonna ask , i didn't hear it  , because the next second I was screaming " Im late for my detention with Snape " .

          As I grabbed my bag , I gave Draco a quick peck on the cheek before heading out of his dorm and to Professor Snape's class. 

                               ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

         It was 9:00 and I was supposed to be there at eight , I had a feeling this wasn't gonna be good.

        My feelings were confirmed the second I walked into Professor Snape's dark office. 

       " Oh how nice of you to show up , but I must say you're really early " he snapped at me .

      In all six years of going to Hogwarts , I have never heard Snape snap at a student.

      " Sorry Professor " I mumbled in a barely audiable voice before taking a seat infront of him.

      " I know you are Potter , how about one more day of detention , yeah I think that'll work " he said  , his voice back to the dull tone it always had. 

     Before I could even answer , I was given a rag and told to start cleaning his jars until every single one of them was clean.

      I sighed before heading to his shelfs , and looking at the hundreds of jars infront of me , that were waiting to be cleaned .

       " Your not getting out of here before every single one is clean , and no magic." He said before heading out of his office , and to god-knows-where.

      Oh this was going to be a long night , and he was gonna hate every second of it .