Chapter 11

Im sorry for not updating before , im grounded . But now I'm skipping my online class to write this chapter. 
Hope you enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV : 

     The next day , Draco woke up with a headache. He sat up in bed as the memories of last night came flooding back to him .

    He cursed at himself then got up to get ready for breakfast. 

    He was too tired to gel his hair , so he left it as it is . He lazily put on his Slytherin robes and headed to the great hall .

    As he entered the Great Hall , he ignored the eyes on him and took a seat at the Slytherin table. 

     He stacked his plate with food , but ended up not eating anything , busy staring at Potter who was picking at his food.

     Out if no where , Potter looks up and locks his eyes with Malfoy.  He gives him a little frown and looks away continuing picking his food. 

    He finally gave a sigh and walked out of the hall. 

     Malfoy got up too and followed him out , and into the empty halls.

      Suddenly , Potter looked around to see Malfoy following him . An awkward silence passed between the two boys , until Malfoy broke it. "Why have you been ignoring me ?"

     " It's been one fucking day since that incident , how am i ignoring you ? " Potter snapped back .

    '" We usually stares at each other during breakfast and smile at each other , and make stupid jokes with each other , and laugh with each other . What's happening ?" Said Malfoy careful not to make Potter go all angry at him .

    That certainly didn't work because the next second , Potter was screaming at him . " What happened , Oh fucking nothing , only you tried to kiss me . You think we can go back to how we were . Well that's hard to do after what happened.  You ruined a perfectly good friendship. I used to be so happy going out with you , watching the stars . But you had to ruin all that by trying to kiss me . Why does everything in my life have to be fucked up. " Without realizing it Harry was crying .

     He was crying because he thought he lost his friend . Harry wasn't mad because Malfoy tried to kiss him , he was mad that if things don't work out their friendship would be ruined .

     He continued sobbing as he fell to the ground , clutching his legs for support.  Malfoy who was awkwardly stood there not knowing what to do , finally sat beside his friend and put an arm around him , pulling him close to his chest and letting him sob. 

     It pained him to know that all this was happening because of him . Potter was crying because of him. Potter was hurt because of him.

    Then it hit him , he would never let anyone hurt this precious boy . He held him closer and tighter until he finally calmed down.

    They were late to class but Malfoy didn't give a fuck , he just wanted Harry to feel safe , to feel loved. 

     And Harry had to admit that at this moment , he was feeling exactly that.

    Finally , he looked up and met Malfoy 's beautiful eyes . He couldn't help but notice to that Malfoy actually looked hurt to see him like this , so he decided to stop being a dickhead and tell him the truth . What could go wrong. 

     " Im sorry Malfoy , I'm actually not mad that you almost kissed me . Im just scared that if something actually happened between us , it would ruin our friendship , and I care about it too much to let it go that easily . I know i was a bitch ignoring you and snapping at you , but everything precious to me always ends up slipping away and I don't want that to happen to us." he admitted the truth .

    Malfoy was sitting there smiling like an idiot , Harry was not mad at him.  He then contained his excitement and held Harry closer . " I'm not going anywhere ." He whispered in his ear .  Transfiguration class can wait. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

  I couldn't stand them being mad at each other , i want them to spend time together as much as they can-
Anyways sorry for the short chapter , I have to go to class now , i have chemistry and the teacher is strict asf
Hooe you enjoyed
💫