Chapter 12

Third Person POV;

        Draco took Harry Back to the common room , well actually the Slytherin dorm. Of course people gave him weird stares, I mean he was carrying a sleeping Harry Potter in his arms , heading to his dorm. But it is what it is.

       Draco slowly and carefully set Harry on his comfortable bed and made him some hot chocolate , which he put an charm on to keep it hot.

    He looked around to find the sleeping Harry starting to groan , so he quietly took a seat on the bed next to him , and put a comforting hand on his shoulder ,careful not to wake him up . 

      But that didn't work because the next second, Harry was stirring in bed and the other , he was awake. 

     His eyes starting slowly opening until he was fully awake , in Draco's bed. Now that, was something he didn't expect . 

     " Are you okay Harry? " Asked Draco carefully, trying not to startle the sleepy boy.

     " Yeah , Im good " said Harry sleepily , oh Draco would die to wake up to that voice everyday. 

    " That's good , if you don't remember , you told me why you were actually mad at me , and you broke down , but i held you until you were asleep and then-" Draco started but was interrupted when he felt someone hug him. 

      He looked to see Harry draped over him in a meaningful hug , no one has ever hugged him like that , infact no one has ever hugged him. 

     He stiffened at first but then relaxed through the hug . It was amazing he couldn't explain it .

      It was like an I'm sorry type of hug , like an apologetic one. But somewhere in there , it was trying to tell him thank you. And somewhere deeper it was trying to show love , love to the person its holding , love to Draco , love that he had never in his life felt before. 

     Harry finally let go which made Draco disappointed , but he just went on with it. 

     " Thank you so much , I'm sorry for being a bitch and making you feel like you ruined our friendship.  You're always the reason I smile and will always will be no matter what happens.  And thank you for keeping up with my bullshit , no one ever takes their time to do that. " Said Harry nicely , and Draco new that he meant every single word he said. 

      " Your welcome " was all that Draco said before Harry cupped his face and looked into his grey misty eyes. 

      " Can I kiss you? " Asked Harry shyly.  Draco was too stunned to talk , so he gave a small nod and Harry took that as a sign to lean in. 

    And before you know it , they were kissing. Kissing like they owned the world when they were with each other.  Kissing like there was nothing better to do . Kissing because they loved each other and always will , but they weren't gonna admit that just yet.

    This time, Draco pulled away and looked into Harry's emerald green eyes. But then he found the deep blush on his face and gave a light chuckle , brushing his now red cheek. 

     " You're so cute when you blush did I tell you that. " Said Draco truthfully . That made Harry , if possible , blush even more. 

      ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

     The two boys decided to skip class and spend the time together. They watched a sad movie and by the end of it , a crying Draco was being held by a tearful Harry.

     It was so cute if you leave out the fact that Draco was basically sobbing his heart out. 

     At the end of the movie , Draco decided to cook some pancakes for Harry. It was lunch but they were alone which meant that they could do whatever the hell they want. And that's what they did .

------------------------------------------------------------------

   Hey guys , sorry for the short chapter. This time I have no excuse but I just didn't fell like writing 1.5k words .
I've had enough and decided to get them together , like I couldn't handle it.
Just to make things clear,  they're still not officially dating so they're not a couple yet.
Hope you enjoyed
💫