After walking a few steps they climbed down a few stairs into the living room which featured oversized couches, fluffy pillows and blankets, and soft rugs along with few statement pieces, such as antiques and other oddities.

The elders sat down on the sofas while Yuvi guided them through the other way.

They soon crossed the platform which gave space to two spiral staircases moving upwards.

"This way", said Yuvi as they moved farther the way above which were projections and recessions of jharokhas and jaalis.

Finally they reached a corner of the mansion where there was a big pool.

"Wow!", exclaimed Bhavya as she immediately took a seat and dipped her feet in the water.
"It's warm.", she said laying backwards.

RiYanka also joined her.

The boys occupied the other side of the pool.

"Now Mr. Yuvraj, Please continue.", said Priyanka.

"Surely.
After few months, the case concluded with the statement that Mr. Vardaan Agarwal, the landlord killed his entire family and then commited suicide.
The dead body of the landlord was buried somewhere in the jungle probably along with his family members, I don't remember exactly.
People had not yet been able to recover from the terrible incident that, two fishermen were found dead ashore.
I forgot to mention, there's a river which divides the villages of Kuldhara and Mukutpur named Amrit Nadi.
Coming back to the story, after examining the dead bodies of the two fishermen it was made clear that they had been killed by some dangerous animal. Although there's a jungle here, no harmful animal has ever been spotted. The news of the arrival of this animal spread like wildfire. Everyone was horrified of the news. Within two weeks, 5 more people embraced death in the same way."

Yuvi stopped to drink some water from the bottle that he'd picked up on his way to the poolside.

"Now the villagers decided that they have to look into the matter. Therefore, they went in groups into the jungle. It was midnight and they were still keeping a watch. They thought that maybe the animal had spotted them and was scared seeing so many people together.
Two of the villagers insisted on going back and they were permitted too. But as soon as they went out of sight the others heard a loud roar and screams. They rushed in that direction and when they reached, the sight in front of them scared them to the core. Standing in front of them was a 20ft long man..not exactly a man but a monster with long hair and long nails resembling the description of the monster one had heard in their childhood."

Yuvi stopped again as Khanna came to interrogate everyone about what they shall have in dinner.

Meanwhile Rudra spotted a shadow move quickly from one pillar to the other. He wanted to tell Om about it but since Yuvi started speaking already, he decided to remain quiet.

"Everybody started to run for their lives, some even fell down but got up and ran again, but there was one, one villager who stopped and hid behind a tree and observed the monster. The face of that monster somewhat resembled the face of their dead landlord, Vardaan Agarwal. He shrieked in fear as realisation dawned him. Their landlord had now become a monster who was killing the villagers in the past few weeks. He'd become A Brahmarakshas."

He concluded the story their and asked everyone to now freshen up since they were all too tired.

"But what happened after that..like..", Priyanka asked.

"After that, that person came to the village and informed everybody. There were yagnas and all such things but in vain. Then about 7 years ago a powerful tantrik somehow managed to keep him locked in a cave in that jungle, though he roams in the jungle, he can't come in the locality. That's it. But people are still scared of it anyway and there are certain rules that everyone follows and we'll too."

"Haan. This is scary and interesting. But--", Priyanka spoke again.

"Come on Prinku. Kitne sawal karogi? Move to your rooms now everybody. Story is over. Queries tomorrow. Meet you at the dinner table guys."

Yuvi went away from there. So did OmVya and Prinku.

Gauri was also about to leave but Rudra stopped her.

____________________

Precap:
What are the Luthras hiding?
RuRi in suspicion.

Do vote !

And,

Don't forget to drop your views regarding this chapter!

Hope to see you soon✨

Bye!

❤️❤️❤️❤️