KiriMina- Hold My Hand

The pink skinned girl skipped happily through the entrance of the school, saying bye to her older brother before continuing on her way. Today was her first day and she was soooooo excited! Her bright smile lighting up the world as she ran around the kindergarten looking for someone to be friends with. Mina saw a group of 4 kids on the monkey bars. Excitedly, she ran over to them, "Hi! im- " Her foot got caught on a rock as she fell to the ground. 

Recovering quickly, the smile she had on her face before creeped onto her face once again as she looked at the kids in front of her. The boy with fluffy red hair closest on her left look disgusted by... her? The little violet haired girl hid behind the first boy looked scared, the kid next to her was laughing and had shadowy blotchy skin. The last kid, he looked at her with pure concern for her. He had flattened black hair and ruby red eyes, 'His eyes are so pretty!' she thought. 

He moved towards her and held out his hand for her to take before he was yelled at by the violet girl, "Kiri! What are you doing?" He looked back at his friend before looking towards mina again. "Helping her? Like a hero would Kumiko!" he said happily before he was pulled back by his shirt. "Heroes don't help freaks, Ei" the fluffy red haired boy said dragging him away, "B-but Haru!"

'Kiri' looked at her apologetically as he reluctantly followed his friends.

Now Mina was in 2nd grade. By this point she had grown used to the teasing and ignored it the best she could. It was her birthday and she was both excited and slightly scared. The previous year she had been away on her birthday since she was sick. Frankly Mina was most scared of the class singing happy birthday to her. 

The pinkette walked into the classroom immediately catching the eyes of everyone currently in the classroom.  A certain ruby eyed student gave her a smile jumping out of his seat approached her and handed the girl a small box. "Happy Birthday Ashido!" he said to me cheerfully before running off to his seat where Kumiko and Michio -the boy with blotches of black in his skin- looked at him like he were crazy. 

Slowly Mina opened the box to see a pair of pretty, green alien themed earrings. "Thank you so much!" She ran up to kirishima engulfing him into a hug. 

The teacher came and we all sat in our assigned seats. "Good morning class!" She looked at me and motioned for me to stand up. "I'm sure you all already know but todays is our classmate Ashidos birthday!" Mina was still sitting down in her seat when Ms Kazuko motioned for the second time to stand up in front of the class, "It seems Mina is a little scared to stand in front of the class, Kirishima do you want to stand up and hold her hand?" Kirishima's friends shook their heads no repeatedly, completely ignoring them he went over to minas desk and grabbed her arm, dragging her up to the front of the class.

"Hold my hand Mina!"  

Their hand intertwined as the class unenthusiastically -except kirishima who was beaming- sang happy birthday to Mina. 

Today was the best birthday ever.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

571 Words

Thank you for reading!!!!