𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

Start from the beginning

Hiccup blocks his view as his eye twitches in annoyance. Aster grabs his hand and twists it. Aster drops his axe besides his as he rolls his shoulders.

[Hiccup]: Ow! Why would you do that?!..-Hiccup groans in pain, trying to stand-

[Aster]: That's for the lies...-He kicks him back down- And this... Is for everthing else...

[Y/n]: Aster!... 

A loud roar makes (Y/n)'s eyes widen, her heart sinking as she look back and see (D/N) appearing with a dangerous look on her face. Toothless jumps off a rock next to her, nudging her in question, but (D/N)'s glare never left Aster.

Toothless sniffs the air, his ears perking up as he looks over and spots Aster. He growls loudly, his eyes turning to slits.

[Hiccup]: Oh, man..-Hiccup groans, recognizing Toothless' growl-

[Aster]: Get down!..-Astrid gasps, throwing her behind him-

Toothless and (D/N) roar, the loud sound echoing throughout the clearing as they charge towards us.

[Aster]: Run, run!..-Aster yells, swiftly grabbing his axe and swinging it back-

[Hiccup]: No! No..-Hiccup yells, blocking Toothless and (D/N) from they as he throw Aster's axe away- It's okay!..-Hiccup shouts, making (D/N) peek over Hiccup as she pants heavily, her wings opened-

[Y/n]: He's our friend.. 

She snorts, rumbling at Toothless. Toothless lowers from his defensive position, his wings still slightly opened. Aster gasps as he rises, backing away as (D/N) approaches (Y/n) with a soft purr. Toothless continues to growl at Aster, making Hiccup gently push back on him.

[Hiccup]: You just scared them..-Hiccup tries explaining as he looks between the two with wide eyes-

[Aster]: I scared them ?!..-Aster pauses, blinking rapidly- Who... Is them ?..

[Y/n]: Ah. (D/N)..-She says with a nervous grin, watching as (D/N) continues to glare at Aster with a small snarl-

[Hiccup]: Aster, Toothless and (D/N)..-Hiccup gestures to the dragons- Toothless and (D/N), Aster..

(D/N)'s eyes become slits as she hisses, Toothless growling along with her. Aster shakes his head, before turning and running away.

[Hiccup]: Du-du-duh, we're dead...

Toothless snorts before roaring at (D/N) as the two walk away while caressing each other.

[Hiccup]: Woah, woah, woah! Where do you think you're going?..-Hiccup demands, rushing after Toothless-

[Y/n]: They are very cute!...

»—————«

Aster pants heavily as he races through the woods, his heart hammering madly in his chest. He looks back with wide eyes before facing forward, jumping on a log. He goes to leap off, only to be stopped by something grabbing his arm.

Aster screams, looking down as the ground gets further and further.

[Aster]: Oh, great Odin's ghost! This is...-He screams, clinging onto Toothless's claw wrapped around his arm. Hiccup sighs, shaking his head as (Y/N) looks over at him with an odd face-

(D/N) glares at the screaming boy, her nose wrinkled in annoyance. Toothless huffs, his face remaining bored as he drops him on the branch of a tree. He lands on the very top, causing the tree to bend as Aster dangles. (Y/N) and (D/N) land on the tree besides them, watching.