✾ ;𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

Почніть із самого початку

I nodded and rested my thumb under my chin, "They have any girl teams?" I waited a couple of seconds then met her gaze.

"The schools that have girl teams are Fukurodani, Shinzen, Johzenji, Nekoma, and us." She made eye contact with me again, I nodded slowly.

"I talked with Seijoh's coach yesterday. He said they might bring their girl team, but we aren't gonna know till we get there." I shifted my gaze over to Takeda while he talked.

Girl volleyball teams or just girls in general have always had some type of hate for me. I think it's cause I used to be on a guy's team but, I'm not sure. I've always been a "two type" of an emotional person.

The only people who have seen me cry are Suga, Daichi, Asahi, Keishin, my great-grandpa, and my childhood friends. I lost contact with most of them since I moved away.

Showing emotion like crying makes you vulnerable, so I really only smile and laugh. I have a resting bitch face too, which scares Hinata sometimes.

I don't do well with people unless I am comfortable with them.

"How long is it?" I glanced between them all, "Two weeks, gonna be tiring for you guys." Yachi laughed softly which made them all nod their heads. I took out my phone and started walking over to where the guys were.

𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘀 🤨

hey
what r u doing for the next few weeks?
i was thinking i could come to tokyo
and we could hang

im sry (y/n/n)
im going to a training camp
i know we haven't hung out in years
maybe we could ft?

it's okay, ft will work
call tmrw?
𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱

ofc :)

I turned my phone off and smiled, looking down at my shoes.

"Hey, what are you smiling about? Is it because of me?" Tanaka smirked which had the guys looking at me. "HA! You wish, I was texting Tooru." I laughed standing next to Suga and Daichi, crossing my arms. "So, we can't play Nekoma...until we defeat them first?" Hinata lowered the magazine in his hands.

"Wh-" "Remember guys, Shiratorizawa's not the only good team. That's why we're going to the training camp." My uncle walked over to us and the ones on the floor stood up.

"They're the biggest threat based on last year tho." Suga replied to him, "Thank you for stating the obvious. There's a whole lot more than them, so this will benefit us. What I need you guys to do when we get there is meet the teams that we will be staying with, plan stuff out, and get rest. We'll meet here on Sunday."

After his little speech of, they dismissed and cleaned the gym up before closing up. "Text me when you get home, Suga." "Will do." He smiled and waved.

"See you later guys!!" Hinata yelled and waved back at us, I smiled and turned back to my Uncle.

"So..." "I know, you're worried, I'll be fine. I have you, the girls, Tets and Kenma." "That's good to hear! Have you talked with any of the others?" He asked he tried to find the correct key to unlock the door.

"No, none of us had phones back then, and when we moved away." I sighed and kicked a rock. "I just know Tets and Kenma don't know I'm coming." I kicked it again, glancing up at him.

"I'm sorry, and hey, maybe you will talk to the guys soon, just...don't give up, okay?" He looked down at me and ruffled my hair, I nodded while he unlocked the door.