Conflict

I am officially engage to Mr. Paolo Sarmiento

Our parents talked to us privately once we were settled,we talked about the wedding preparations and some sorts of stuff that needed for the wedding. They want us to get married after Paolo finish his MBA and that would be nine months from now. I didn't agree to that,ako ang ikakasal at ayoko ng may kasabay,Karen will wed the same month,I don't like the idea. Everything are set to move in places but not the date yet.

That evening the party turns out to be a reunion,it's actually exclusive close friends and relatives lang talaga ang mga bisita na invited ng mga magulang namin. It's overwhelming,they said their wishes,advices and good lucks.

------

"Sweetheart,faster! Malelate tayo sa school"

Masaya ako! Walang pagsidlan ang saya ko,finally I got her after two freaking years. It was their high school graduation where I first saw her,she captured my heart the moment I laid my eyes on her,it was a brief meeting but that's the longest seconds of my life that I will cherish forever. I even broke up with my then girlfriend when I realise my feelings for her. Two years? I am looking for her,small world indeed! I almost gave up,but unexpected things happened we met,although she can't remember me I am still happy to finally see her again.

She is my cousin's girlfriend's cousin,my friends high school friend and our fathers are best friends. Now I just realised that we are meant to be together.

I feel like the most luckiest man on earth when our fathers talked to me on their reunion party. I found out that they made a pact before,hindi ako makapaniwala nong una,pero eventually my mind absorbed the idea. Nagkasundo sila na ipagkakasundo nila ang isa sa mga anak nila pagdating ng tamang panahon. Dad said that it will make their friendships tighter and stronger.

"Makatawag akala mo nasa pamamahay nila,aba mahiya ka naman nasa pamamahay ka ng pamilya ko,may lakad? manonood ng concert sa araneta? Excited much?"

She glare at me and I just smile at her rants. I love her so much more than life itself.

"Makangiti wagas? Adi ka ba?"

"Oo adik sayo"

Umiwas siya ng tingin.

"Let's go,ang mais mo na naman eh"

She walk pass me,she turns red,affected! Good!

-----

Sh!t! Nagiinit ang mukha ko,malakas pa rin ang epekto niya sa akin hanggang ngayon.He's annoying me all through out our journey to the school. Walang pagbabago siya pa rin ang Paolo na minahal ko simula pa lang ng makilala ko siya.

He park his car in his usual parking area,next to where Arthemis park his car. I got curious and I didn't notice that I voice it out.

"Why do you always park your car here?" He eyed me,smile fade, oh no! " I was just curious,don't take it the other way"

Nagkibit balikat lang siya "This is my parking space since high school" I see! Nauna na siyang bumaba ng kotse para pagbuksan ako ng pinto,sweet!

"Kung parking space mo ito,bakit ibang mga sasakyan ang nakikita kong nakapark dito noon?"

I went down the car,he locked it before we walk in the campus,side by side his arm around my shoulder mine to his waist.

"Those cars you saw before are mine" he said,that make me stop "seriously? You've got to be kidding me" he smile on my reactions and resume to walk again.

"Hell no! You can ask our friends if you can't believe me"

"But why I haven't noticed you before? I used to I mean I.."