Chapter 14 - The Water Bender

Start from the beginning

'Miss Ashley, you need you to relax and focus.' He entered my thoughts.

'I should've known you won't give me an easy task.' I cut the link.

I was surprised when I felt the presence of the water and I could really breathe under. Every natural habitat living under it came to me and surrounds me. It was such an amazing sight and I wish I had a camera with me. After exploring around I started to divide the ocean in two parts. I break half of the ocean in ten minutes. I jumped with joy from the experience.

"You are one crazy Trainor Hector I was still enjoying my time with the sea creatures. I was even communicating with them and they were swirling around me." My wrist was captured by Hector.

"You didn't come here to play around Miss Ashley but I am proud that you did it so well. Dry yourself now so we can do the final exercise." He smiled.

Once again I saw a towel and new pair of clothes laying on the rock. I made my way behind the tree and changed.

"I wanna know what the best feature of this element Hector is." I appeared after few minutes.

"You can create a shield and uses it against your opponent that is the last one you need to do. I want you to block my attack and the timer will be set when you're prepared." He is standing with a bow and arrow.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT THING?! YOU CAN HURT ME WITH THAT!! I SWEAR YOU ARE REALLY TRYING TO GET ME KILLED!!" I shouted but he just shrugged me off.

"Miss Ashley you can't defeat anyone if you will keep ranting so stop complaining and focus. It's not any of my responsibility if you failed this exercise. Be ready or you will get hurt." He is now 100 meters away from me.

I wasn't prepared for the three arrows that targeted me so it hit my arms. Thanks to Silver for healing my wound. I focus on the water around me and think of small circle as Hector was about to hit me. I managed to dodge 22 out of 30 at the end I created a dome around me that lasted for two minutes.

"I'm impressed you really are a getting better and better every day. Just believe in yourself Miss Ashley and keep on focusing." Hector complimented after we're done.

"Thanks Hector for keeping up with my tantrums." I scratched my head.

"It's part of my job Miss Ashley I'm glad you're getting used with your power. It's only two days but you're showing more improvements." Hector still got this high respect attitude towards me.

After some minutes I remembered about Danica and her Dad. It was in my head for some time considering they are witches.

"Hector I wanna know about this witch and warlocks what possibly they can do?" I saw his face hardened.

"The women are called witches and they have the ability to seduce men. They can cast a spell and make different kind of potions while warlocks are men with the ability to repel you to follow their command. They are usually with higher ranks and have the power to take any witch abilities or kill them." Hector furthered defines.

"Hector, two days ago I found out about witches and their hideous plan for the Alpha's son. I discovered something about finding the unknown heir. Are you by any chance known someone named Danica Gillot?" I narrated him everything.

"I don't know her Miss Ashley but there is a big chance she is highly trained with her abilities. The leader of their magical world is the most ruthless, powerful and dangerous. I advised you not to cross path with her." He balled his fist.

"It will be impossible since we go to same school Hector and basically she likes me." I emphasized in cynical way.

"I am aware of that but now we've met I guarantee Miss Ashley you will be protected against her. I'm always here to watch over you that's a lifetime job for me as your Guardian." He gave comforting words.

"Is there any chance they will be after me too?" I gulped.

"Yes Miss Ashley once they know you existed they will try to kill you because only you can destroy them." Hector placed his other hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks Hector. Now everything is getting clearer to me." I squeezed his hand.

"You're welcome Miss Ashley. Just do me favour don't trust anybody excluding your mate and me. It's almost midnight we need to take you back you have to recover from our trainings." He did it in a blink of an eye.

As I lay at bed I couldn't help but wonder about the precious child if it is the same as the Heir. It seems Hector knows something about it and chose not to tell it then again maybe he is in good faith.

'Maybe Luna Sophia or Mother Ester knows about this. What you think?' My wolf gave me the idea.

'You're a genius Silver!' I yawned unintentionally.

'Are you going to tell any of them about your abilities too?' Silver points an issue.

'We can't even if it means we need to make up some lies about it.' I prepared myself to bed.

'I can feel your almost half sleep so let's hit the sack and talk tomorrow. The training surely did make me weak too. Night Ash.' Silver uttered the last two words.

'I felt I'm being hit by a big truck too. Night Silver.' I fall into deep sleep.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter :)

Thank you so much!!

••••• MJ Cristine