I did simple makeup, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, highlight. I brushed out my hair and Daphne added a few light curls to it. I pinned two pieces of my hair up and left strands out to frame my face. I'd never seen myself look this good and I can't remember the last time I felt like this. 

"We're so hot," Pansy snarled, checking herself out as we stood in front of the mirror. I felt my cheeks blush as I let a chuckle escape my mouth. As pretty as I felt, I still would never have confidence like Pansy.

I still hadn't told them about Draco asking me to the ball and I wondered if now was a good time or was it too late? Would they be mad?

"So. . . Draco asked me to the ball—"

~

I don't think I had ever witnessed such surprise on someone's face in my life. Both Daphne and Pansy looked at me like I'd just killed someone. But then, their shock turned into an, "I knew it," look. The both of them had guessed something was going on between Draco and me.

And now, once I heard all about how shocked and happy they were for me, we finally made our way to the great hall. The nerves in my belly fluttered around like a swarm of butterflies but I tried to think about them.

Although Draco had asked me to go with him, I had no idea where to meet him or if I was meant to. I've never done this sort of thing before. Pansy had mentioned the boys were meeting us at the bottom of the stairs and I figured that meant Draco too.

As we neared the stairs, I could hear the elegant music from the ball and excitement replaced my nerves. We rounded the corner and stood at the bottom of the stairs was Blaise, Adrian, Theo and Draco with his back towards us. We started walking down the stairs, the nerves fluttering again. I kept my eyes on Draco and only him, waiting for him to turn around and see me.

And then he did.

My heart skipped a beat.

Draco's pov

"Here they come," Blaise said, raised his chin to the stairs and I turned my head over my shoulder.

"Holy," whispered Theo.

My eyes met Eliza's almost instinctively. She had a mask on but— I had lost the ability to breathe. She looked stunning. The dress she was wearing was immaculate, almost made me want to rip it from her body. But honestly, there was no need. It stuck to her curves perfectly that I could see every beautiful detail of her body and that slit—

The low back—

I wondered how I'd control myself all night.

I tightened my jaw and I took in every inch of her before she stood in front of me, looking up at my eyes with those beautiful green eyes of hers.

I smiled.

Eliza's pov

Draco's ice-cold gaze never left mine as I walked up to him. Then, we stood so close that I felt shivers slither up my bare back. He wore a black suit, almost similar to his everyday suit but this one was fancier and more intimidating. His hair was slightly brushed and not messy like it usually was. He wore a silver mask.

"Ladies, you all look ravishing," Theodore greeted us. Taking Pansy hand and whispering something in her ear which made her chuckle.