The Want

Scarlett's POV

Demetrius tormented Anderson for cheating. I couldn't hear myself on the way back to the barracks. "Shut Up! Just stop enabling him. He can think for himself," I snapped and London rolled her eyes in agreement. She reminds me of Linc. I miss them so much. I was grabbed by my collar and Demetrius pulled me up to his face. "He's my brother!"

Arika wrapped around his throat within seconds and he was forced to let go of me. She began to squeeze and he fell to his knees trying to pull her off. "Let go," I said and she looked at me. I nodded and she jumped onto my leg and worked her way up to my arm. "I understand your frustration but the truth is you can't protect your brother forever," London said and there was silence until we heard Anderson run off. Demetrius got up but London blocked his way.

She shook her head and Demetrius glanced at me and I shook my head. He turned around and stormed off. "So ... what did you do to be hated by The Mistress so much?" London asked and I shrugged. "Escaped. Was on the run from her for a couple years," I said and London stopped dead in her tracks. "That was you?" she asked with her jaw dropped in disbelief.

"What do you mean? Why is it so hard to believe somebody would run from this place?" I asked. "It's not hard to believe at all Scarlett. Nobody ever runs and lives or stays. Nobody ever comes back. Wait till the rest of the program learns it's you," she said and then her body went stiff.

I started to feel like somebody was choking me. London fought viciously but she quickly collapsed and then Blair came into view. "The deal was train you for a fair fight. The more I keep you around me alive is the more tempted I am to kill you," she said and my eyes began to roll back and she finally let go and I fell to my knees. I began to catch my breath but she grabbed me by my hair and forced me to look up to her.

"For every person you inspire to try and escape I will scar that pretty face of yours. Don't push me," she warned pulling my hair even more and a moan escaped my lips. She was shocked at first but then she smirked. She bent down and brought her face close to mine. I could feel her breath on my lips and her glare was intense. "Do you want me?" she asked and London began to stir.

She pulled me into her and next thing I knew I was being slammed into a tree. "Bl-"

Her lips crashed into mine and she began to undo my belt buckle. I tried to fight but with one hand she wrestled my hands above my head. She pulled the zipper down and looked me in my eye as her fingers found her way to clit. "Blair don't d- Ooohhh fuck!" I moaned as she pleasured with me no remorse. I began to moan.. and pant. My hips bucked against her hand. "You want me to stop?" she asked and I shook my head. "Beg me.." she said and I hesitated. Her stroke slowed.. "BLAIR! Please please please... I wanna cum so ba-Ooooohhhhh shit.. oh!" The orgasm rolled through me and her lips danced with mine through my climax. As I came down the last thing I felt was her bite on my bottom lip and then she was gone.

I pulled my knees up to my chest. I wanted it ... I've wanted her every day. She's wanted me too .. it's why she's been so cruel. I can't do this. There needs to be a way out.