chapter 15 : kartik supports naira

"Kirti Di,if you don't mind could you drop me at my house?Mumma and Bhai must be worried already. I don't have my phone so can you drop me?"Naira asked

"Haa Naira sure. We will drop you off first and then go home!"Kirti said

"Thank you Di!"Naira said with a smile. Kirti then drove to Naira's house.

After sometime they arrived at Maheswari's house.

"Thanks Di!Kartik I will see you tomorrow!"Naira said getting off the car.

"Bye!"Kartik and Kirti said together.

"Bye!"Naira said and quickly went inside. Then Kirti and Kartik left.

"Mishti,You two should have come home together naa?!"Naksh asked Mishti

"Bhai I am sorry.But Naira Di always comes home with Kartik..!"Mishti said

"Look,Naira is here!"Rajshri said when she saw Naira come in.

"Hey Bhagvan,you are completely drenched. Mishti go bring her a towel!"Akshara said after she saw Naira. Mishti went quickly to bring a towel and came back within a minute.

"Di,Here take this!"Mishti said giving the towel to Naira.

"I will go change and come!"Naira said and then went to her room.

When Naira went to her room she started to recollect what happened earlier in the rain.

"You are so adorable!I love you Naira!"

Naira remembered what Kartik said earlier. He thought Naira didn't listen to it but she did.

"Naira come on you are think too much. This is Kartik we are talking about. He and I are best friends and of course he meant it in friendship way. Don't think too much over this!"Naira said to herself.

Few months later

Few months went by and Kartik,Naira's bond grew more close.Both Kartik and Naira were confused about their feelings for each other but kept it aside.

Their mid term exams end today and they were getting a two weeks break from college.

Once their last exam was over Naira came home. No one was home so she went to Akshara's room to see if at least she was home.

Akshara's room door was open and Naira went in but stopped when she heard Akshara speaking to herself. She was sitting on the bed and her back was facing Naira.

"I wish you were here too Naitik. It has been so many years and still you haven't forgiven me?What was my mistake?Naira,Naksh and everyone are so happy here. I just wish you will come back and forgive me so we can be happy once again!"Akshara said looking at Naitik's photo.

Naira felt very bad and guilty for her mother's situation.

"I must do something. Mumma is suffering because of me.She deserves to be happy. I have been silent for many years and I can't do that anymore..!"Naira said to herself and went out of the room.

"I know what I should do..!"Naira said and left the house.

After sometime she arrived at Kartik's house. Naira went in and saw Shubham and Kirti in the living room.

"Naira!"Kirti said with a smile when she saw Naira.

"Hey Naira!What's up?"Shubham asked

"Hi!Di,Shubham is Kartik home?I need to talk to him about something urgent!"Naira said

"Haa,he is in his room. But is everything okay?"Kirti asked in concern

"Haa Di everything is fine. I will go talk to him and come!"Naira said and went upstairs.

"Finally exams are over. Maybe I should take Naira out for dinner?"Kartik said talking to himself.

"I need to talk to you!"Naira said coming in

"What are you doing here?You should have Called me naa?I would have came to your house —"He said but stopped speaking when Naira came and hugged him tightly.

"Naira,what happened?Any problem?"He asked getting worried.

"I need to go to Switzerland!"Naira said looking at him

"What?So suddenly?Why Naira?Is everything okay?Is papa okay?!"He asked

"Haa everything is fine. But I really need to go. I need to bring papa back Kartik and solve these problems between my parents. My Mumma is suffering so much because of me..and..!"Naira said but was stopped by Kartik.

"Naira first sit down..!"he said making her to sit on his bed and he kneeled down infront of her.

"Naira,I asked you about this in the past but you never told me the truth.Always you blame yourself for your parent's separation.Please tell me at least now what happened..!"Kartik said placing his hand on her's

"After we moved to Switzerland everything was going great for few years.Me,papa,Mumma and Bhai we all have been doing great and we were so happy..!"

"When I came to college,I meet my mumma's friend son Kabir.I never like that boy.He used to be so clingy and Bhai also never liked him and Bhai always kept him away from me..!"Naira said

"That Kabir was irritating me so much so I told papa about all of this.Papa said he will take some serious action against him if that Kabir comes near me again. So our family and couple our family friends planned this trip.."

"We went but Mumma invited Kabir and his family too.Mumma didn't know what happened so she invited them. Papa actually Mumma not to invite their family but Mumma did.And when we went there..Kabir got drunk and he tried to harm me..!"she continued explaining while Kartik was hell shocked listening to this all

"Luckily Papa and Bhai came on right time and saved me...but after this papa blamed mumma for all of this and then told her what happened before..!"

"Me and Bhai tried so much to stop papa but it all went in vain.So they got separated that how...!"Naira said

"Naira,whatever happened it was not your fault!You should not blame yourself for this!"Kartik said

"I was the reason Kartik..!"Naira said

"Naira please.You didn't do anything wrong!"Kartik said

"Forget about all of this. I want to fix everything Kartik. This is why I am going to Switzerland.I want to bring papa back home so we all can be happy again!"Naira said

"This is a good thing naa?Then what do you need my help with?"Kartik asked

"I was hoping if you would come with me too.I could really use your help Kartik..!"Naira said

"Of course Naira.I will go with you.I promise you we will come back to Udaipur with your papa.Your happiness is what matters the most to me"Kartik said.

__________________

Hey Guys!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Do vote and comment :)