chapter 26 : kartik and naira to meet?

Kartik's sleep was broke with the continuous rings of his phone.

He sat on the bed and answered the call.

"You better have a good reason for calling me and waking me up!"Kartik shot

"Is naira okay?She is fine right?"He questioned

"How much you care for her!If you care that much why can't you come here and clear up your misunderstandings"Shivaay said

"You tell me why you called me"Kartik said

"I am getting married next week.You are coming and that is final..!"Shivaay said.

"So you and Annika finally decided to get married huh?That is great.I am so happy for you guys"Kartik said

"I don't need these thank you's!Come and thank me on my wedding day"He said

Kartik remained silent thinking about naira.

"Is she coming?"He asked

"Annika somehow convinced her,so yeah she is coming"Shivaay said.

"Please come...don't think of saying no kartik!"Shivaay said.

"Fine I will come.."Kartik agreed.

"Thank Youu!I will talk to you later!"He said and ended the call.

He picked up the photo frame from the nightstand which had her picture.

"6 months passed and you didn't even contact me once naira...even still this didn't hurt me naira but that day when you didn't trust me..that broke my heart..one misunderstanding separated us both in this way..I don't know what will happen now when we meet again.."He said looking at her photo.

~~~

Kartik reached Udaipur and went home first.

"Kittu!!"Suhasini exclaimed in happiness when she saw Kartik come.

Everyone saw him come in and felt very happy and were surprised as he came without informing them.

"Kartik?You came without informing?!Is everything okay?!"Manish questioned.

"Haa papa everything is great!Shivaay is getting married so he asked me to come,I couldn't say no so I came"Kartik explained.

"When will you go to his wedding tonight?"Swarna asked

"In the evening maa.."Kartik said

"Acha,then go and get some rest!"Swarna said with a smile.

He nodded and went into his room.

~~~

Next day in the evening Kartik arrived to the resort in Goa where the complete wedding ceremony's will be taking place at.

As the guest's arrived he too got down the cab and walked towards the entrance.

Coming to this resort started to bring him too many memories because this resort was the very same place he came for vacation with Naira after they graduated and after he joined in the company.

It was the first trip Kartik has planned after he and Naira became a couple back then. Looking around the place made him remember the moments he spent here with her.

"I can't do this..I can't stay here...!"Kartik thought and turned around bumping into Shivaay

"What are you doing? You are not going anywhere!"He said