chapter 4 : kartik saves naira

"Naira Di I have to go now. My class will start in two minutes. I will see you in the evening okay? Wait for me here only!"Mishti said.

"Haa Mishti! Go or else you will be late. Bye!"Naira said. Mishti hugged her once and then left.

"Damm she was so amazing naa?"Shivaay asked Kartik.

"She really was!"Kartik replied. The way She behaved and fought reminded Kartik of Naira and one day of their life.

Flashback

It was lunch time at school. Naira and Kartik were going to Mishti's class to check on her as it was her first day at school.

"I hope Mishti is alright. She was so scared and she kept crying!"Naira told Kartik as they walked towards Mishti's class.

"I am sure she will be fine. You are more worried than her my Sherni! Relax!"Kartik replied. When they came into the class they saw a group of boys teasing Mishti and Mishti was crying.

"How dare he make my sister cry!"Naira said in anger and went towards him before Kartik could even say something.

"How dare you huh? What did you do to my sister huh?"Naira shouted at him. Her voice in anger was enough to make everyone afraid of her. The boy immediately apologized and left.

"Now he won't even come near you. Aww Mishtu don't cry I am here naa?"Naira said wiping her tears and hugged Mishti while Kartik adored his Sherni looking at them.

End of flashback

Kartik's thoughts were broken when Shivaay spoke.

"What are you thinking?"Shivaay asked and Kartik looked around but Naira was not there.

"She left and we should also go to class now! Come on!"Shivaay said. Kartik nodded and then they went to their class.

Meanwhile Naira was searching for her class and she bumped into a girl.

"I am so sorry!"Naira said apologizing.

"Uff chameli are you okay?"The girl said which confused Naira.

"Excuse me?"Naira asked and the girl looked up to see Naira.

"Hey! You are the same girl who slapped that Dhruv!"She said and Naira stayed silent.

"I am Anika. Anika Trivedhi!"Anika said introducing herself.

"I am Naira. Naira Singhania!"Naira said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you!"Anika replied with a smile.

"You too. And by the way who is chameli?"Naira asked.

"Oh Chameli! My slipper!"Anika said and Naira laughed.

"Wow that is an amazing name!"Naira replied with a smile.

"I am sure we both are in same classes. Come with me or else we will get late!"Anika said. Naira nodded and then they went towards the class together.

Kartik and Shivaay were already in the class and were sitting at their bench. Shivaay was talking to their other friends while Kartik was looking here and there.

His attention was caught when Naira walked inside the class along with Anika. When everyone else also saw Naira they started talking about earlier incident.

"Naira don't listen to what these people say. They always gossip! Come sit with me!"Anika said.

"Like if I care about what people think!"Naira said and went with Anika and sat with her.

"What's this new girl doing with that drama queen Anika!"Shivaay shot.

"Come on Shivaay! She is only drama queen for you only!"Kartik said and laughed. Then the professor came and started the class.

Around 4pm the college ended and Naira was waiting outside for Mishti.

"Di I am sorry but I have some work outside. I am going with my friend. You go home and I will come later okay?"Mishti said coming.

"Haa okay. I will go but you be safe okay?"Naira said.

"Thanks Di! I will and I love you! Bye!"Mishti said and left with her friend.

"I guess I should call Bhai now!"Naira said to herself and took out her phone to call Naksh but just then Anika came.

"What are you still doing here? Didn't anyone come?"She asked

"I am calling my Bhai to come!"Naira replied.

"Why? I am here na! I will drop you"Anika said.

"No Anika it is okay. I will call my Bhai..!"Naira said

"Arey come on yaar. We are friends right?And what are friends for huh?"Anika asked. Naida tried to reject the offer but Anika got her to agree. They both left on Anika's Scooty.

Anika's father owns a bakery nearby and she decided to go there along with Naira and Naira too agreed.

Naira spent some time with Anika and Her parents who were so amazing. Naira loved how they were treating her and enjoyed it there. Anika's mother insisted her to stay for dinner and Naira agreed after she informed Akshara.

Once dinner was done Naira decided to leave as it was getting late.

"Anika I will go now. Uncle and aunty thank you so much for the amazing dinner!"Naira said with a smile.

"Anika you go and drop her!"Anika's father said.

"No uncle it is okay. I will go by the auto rikshaw. It is getting late and she have to return alone. So don't worry I will be fine!"Naira assured.

"But beta we can't send you alone naa?"Anika mother said

"No aunty I will be fine. I will call you the second I reach home!"Naira said and then left.

On her way home she informed Akshara she was coming. But the auto stopped somewhere some distance away from her house.

"Bhaiyya what happened?"Naira asked the auto driver.

"Seems like some problem came..it might take time..!"he replied

"Acha okay here is your money. My house is some distance away and I can walk. I will go!"Naira said paying him the money and started to walk.

As she was walking she felt someone's presence behind her. She was about to turn around but before she could even someone placed their hand on her mouth and pulled her away from the road. Taking her towards the corner he pinned her to the wall where it was dark.Naira kept on mumbling something and was trying to shout.

"Shh! Keep quiet!"Naira heard a boy's voice. Naira looked towards the road and saw Dhruv and his friends there.

"You guys said that new girl was here? Where the hell is she?"Dhruv shouted at his friends.

"Bro I swear I saw her here!"one of his friend replied. Dhruv shouted at his friends and then left along with them.

After they left the boy took his hand off Naira and walked a bit away from her. Naira looked around to see if Dhruv and his friends were there.

"They are not here!"Naira looked at the boy and it was Kartik.

"Thank you so much...!"Naira said and trailed off wondering what his name was.

"Kartik"Kartik replied.

"Thank you Kartik!"Naira said looking at him.

__________________

Hey Guys!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Do vote and comment :)