chapter 20 : jealousy kartik

"Fine I will go home now!I will see you tomorrow!"He said standing up and kissed on her forehead.

He was about to leave but stopped when she stopped him by holding his hand.

"It is already so late..Just stay here naa?For tonight"
Naira said

"If you say so then I will!"He said and they smiled.

"So what shall we do?"He asked

"Let's watch a movie for sometime?"She asked and he nodded.

"So what shall we watch?"Kartik asked

"How about Ek Villain?"Naira asked and Kartik nodded.

They started watching the movie and Kartik was in a romantic mood but Naira was so involved in the movie.

"She's watching a movie and she forgot my existence!"He murmured which she heard and smile secretly

"Kartik look how hot Sidharth Malhotra is looking!"She said to tease him

[ This author also feels the same way about Sidharth Malhotra🤓💥But of course not more than our Momo Jaan😌🔥❤️ ]

"You better stop drooling over him or else I will switch of the tv!"Kartik shot and looked away.

Naira smiled and moved more close to him.She wrapped her hands around him side hugging him.

"Aww my baby is jealous!You are looking so cute now!"She said with a smile

"Move away!I don't want to talk to you!"He said trying to get out of his grip.

"Sorry,I was just joking!I love you only!Of course Sidharth Malhotra is hot but not more than my hot Mendak who is looking so adorable and funny right now!"She said and started laughing

Kartik had it and started to beat her with the pillow.Naira was laughing and the sounds of her laughter melted him down with in seconds.

He kept the pillow aside and pulled her into a hug.

"I love you!"He said kissing on her cheek

"I love you too!Now do you want to finish the movie or shall we sleep?"She asked

"Let's watch but promise me you won't drool over that guy!"He said before itself

"I won't!Now let's watch!"She said with a smile and continued to watch it.

After sometime the movie hugged and he saw her sleeping.He smiled and kissed on her forehead and made her lay on the bed.He also lied down besides her hugging her and was caressing her hairs.He felt sleepy too so kissed on her cheek and then slept.

Next day morning Kartik woke up to find Naira sleeping while hugging him.

"Haaye!My morning has been made!"He thought with a smile and kissed on her forehead to which her sleep broke.

He quickly pretended to sleep when he saw her waking up.Naira woke up and saw Kartik sleeping hugging her while he was very much awake.

She smiled and kissed on both of his cheeks.

"Good morning my mendak!"She said with a smile.She gave him a quick peck on his lips and he quickly opened his eyes.Naira who saw this quickly pulled away.

"How mean!You were pretending to sleep!"She said sitting on the bed.

"I wanted to know if my jaan is romantic as me!"He said hugging her.

He cupped her cheeks and was about to capture his lips but she pushed him away and got off the bed and started to run around the room with kartik chasing her.