chapter 29 : heart to heart conversation

The engagement and sangeet went well and next was bachelor and bachelorette party.

"Are you okay?"Shivaay asked sitting besides kartik handing him a glass of drink.

"I'm fine"Kartik replied.

Everyone else were enjoying the party where kartik and Shivaay sat in the corner of the room.

"Kartik I can understand how you are feeling now..I know it is not easy to have her around..but—"

"I still love her Shivaay.I love her the same way I loved then and I always will.She didn't trust me because what she heard and if I was in her place..I guess I would have done the same.."Kartik said

"I just hope she does not hate me"He said

"Kartik she does not hate you.Trust me..I have seen her all these months and I know naira as much as I know you.So trust me"Shivaay said. 

~~~

"What happened?Why are you sitting here all alone huh?Come and dance with us!"Annika said coming to the table where naira was sitting.

"I am fine sitting here like this.."Naira replied.

"Naira come on!You came to your best friend's wedding and this is what you do?"Annika asked

"Do you think he hates me?"Naira asked

"What..?What are you talking about?"She asked

"Kartik.He hates me right?"naira asked

"Are you mad?You know kartik!He can never hate you!He still loves you so much"She blurted out and realised what she just did.

Naira was surprised and shocked after hearing it.

"What?Really?!"Naira asked

"Naira..I mean..listen.."

"Annika, don't lie now!Tell me the truth"Naira said firmly

"Haa he does.Shivaay told me.."She said and naira smiled a bit.

"Oh my god,so you are in a happy mood right?Come on let's celebrate at least now"Annika said and took naira with her and they danced and in between they drank drinks and the ones naira and Annika drank were mixed with alcohol and they didn't know that.

~~~

Kartik and Shivaay were heading back to their rooms and then they were about to walk past the room where the girls were celebrating.

"It's past 12 and they are still here?! Let's go check on them once!"Shivaay said.

"If we disturb them your Annika will kill us both!Is that necessary?"Kartik asked

Shivaay didn't listen to him and opened the door.

Both were shocked when they saw naira and Annika dancing standing on the top of the table on kar gayi chull song.

"What the..—"Both of the said together.

Both of them went towards the girls.

"Naira get down!"Kartik said standing next on naira's side.

"Mendak!!You are here..no let me dance!I am so happy todayyy!!"She said childishly and he understood she was drunk by her tone.

"Come here!"He said holding her hand pulled her towards him and picked her up in bridal style.

"Mendakkkk!"She whined

"Chup!"He shot and she stopped speaking and pouted.

He took her to her room.