The demon continue.

"Even if my name has died out... My cells increased and remained in you... As I expected from my descendant.. my blood may have been watered down... But that is trivial."

"Are you kidding? Even if I am your descendant, if hundreds of years have passed, not a single cell or drop of blood remains inside my body."

Muichiro mark appeared, surprising the demon for a moment.

Seventh form haze.

I've never seen this one before. Breath of mist users have never used techniques like this.

Upper moon 1 thought as muichiro went for the neck, though he was unable to get it.

"I should unsheathe my blade as well.... Or else it would be rude of me."

Breath of moon first form dark moon evening shrine.

Muichiro's hand was cut off.

His speed. He's too fast.

Wonderful... He has the guys to immediately stop the hemorrhaging after losing his hand, Then come at me for another attack.

As muichiro went to attack, upper moon 1 got him first, shoving his sword at the top of his arm.

"My descendant.. let me make you a demon."

Genya saw the two. Thinking he could pull a sneak attack he pulled out his gun and shot. But the demon was gone in an instant.

"Don't you think so... As well?"

Genya turned to see the demon. And his arm was cut off. And the other one.

"So you've been eating demons, hm...."

He then cut genya in half. Muichiro saw it all. Struggling to get the sword that was pinning him to the pillar out of his arm.

Shit I can't pull it, I can't pull it.

"You aren't dead yet... Even though your torso has been sliced in half. Around three hundred years ago, there was a demon hunter exactly like you. He died when I sliced his body. So perhaps for you its the head...?"

The demon grabbed his sword.

"I have no reason to let a fake demon like you to live."

However as genya was about to breath his last breath. Sanemi appeared.

Breath of wind forth form dust storm.

"The wind pillar..."

"I am the wind that'll rip your head off, bitch."

"Aniki..."

Genya said, his voice low and pathetic.

"You really are one pathetic little brother.. I'm serious here."

Sanemi didn't even look at the poor boy.

"Why do you think i went as far as killing our own mother, because I wanted to protect you!"

Genya remembered that time when he and tanjirou talked

'you know genya, I never smelt hatred when sanemi got mad at you. So you don't need to be afraid of him. Because sanemi-san has loved you all this time.'

"Genya you idiot. You should've gotten goddamn married. Had some fucking kids, and lived until you became an old geezer."

Sanemi continued, still not looking at genya in the eyes.