🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲

Comenzar desde el principio

"Aww..." And then she left. That was.. interesting.

It took a bit of convincing me, but Mabel and I decided to plan (y/n) a surprise party. It's the least we could do for all that she's done for us, she deserved to be celebrated. Since Mabel and I have had every birthday together, we were experts at planning birthday parties!

But there was.. something weird in my chest. Something that told me this was a bad idea. Was I forgetting something? Why would showing (y/n) we appreciate her be a bad thing?

Even so, we planned everything behind the shack, making a cake, getting presents, and had just finished putting all the decorations. When we heard footsteps, we all got into our positions, and saw Candy leading (y/n) over, who was wearing a blindfold.

A nervous smile grew on her face. "Uh, is the blindfold really necessary? Starting to feel a little uncomfortable here."

Candy took off the blindfold, and (y/n) blinked a few times before her eyes opened wide, all of us yelling. "Surprise!!!"

Mabel smiles brought my. "Happy birthday, (y/n)!!! We got everything you love!!! (f/toping) pizza, (f/flavor) cake, and even got you the brand new Fight Fighters arcade machine!!! The latest version!!!"

She then raised her camera. "All we're missing is the picture, say Cheese!!!"

However, I placed a hand on my sister's shoulder, signaling her to stop talking when I noticed (y/n)'s expression. There was fear on her face, a panic over her paler skin, shoulders tense as she bit her lip.

I walked over. "(y/n)..? What's wrong..?"

"I- I just- ..." After a few seconds of silence, she took my hands in hers, forcing on the best smile she could. "This is all.. really sweet of you, of all of you, and I really appreciate it, but.. I don't want a party.. not today.. I'm sorry.."

She didn't wait for a reply, she simply kisses my cheek before speed walking away from the scene, leaving everyone in a pit of silence.

A second later, Leo, Wendy, and Stan came walking over, Wendy speaking as she looked back. "Whoa, did you guys see (y/n)? What happened to-?" There eyes all widened at the party supplies, looking around in a panic. "Oh no, oh no no..!!"

Leo nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Okay, you guys didn't know so it's totally not your fault, but (y/n) absolutely hates her birthday."

"What?!?"

"It's a total mystery! I guess he's like this since she was younger, some weird personal biss or something." Wendy shrugged, but I noticed Leo cross his arms as he looked away.

He had known (y/n) for a lot longer than we have, he probably already knew the reason.

Mabel hugged her boyfriend's arm, feeling nervous. "There's gotta be something we can do to!"

"We've tried everything!"

"I even petitioned the government to have this day removed from calendars. Now I'm not allowed on airplanes." Stan added to Wendy's sentence.

"Well.." We all turned to Leo, who gave a small shrug and put on a small smile. "There is something that she can never turn down, no matter how upset she gets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We managed to convince (y/n) to follow us someplace else again, blindfolded again. It was not easy to convince her this time, but she ended up agreeing in the end.