Year 6

"Alright, Mom I have to go." I sighed letting go of her, she had been crying all morning. I know she means good but I'm ready to go. I had recently gotten a letter from Hogwarts saying that they would love to have me attend their school, my mother was excited for me because that is where she had gone she loved it there that is where she met my biological father Professor Snape. I never got the chance to meet him because my mother didn't tell him she was pregnant until she had graduated and he was in love with another woman. Since then it's been me and Mum taking on the world until now.

When I boarded the train I found an empty cart and put Ollie on the table he was a beautiful owl he had light grey feathers and piercing green eyes. I closed my eyes once I had gotten situated, it was quiet I enjoyed it but it didn't last too long two boys who looked identical to each other sat across from me, they were smiling, I rolled my eyes and stuck out my hand "y/n"

The one on the left grabbed it and said "Fred and George"

"Are you two twins or something" and they shook their heads yes and burst out laughing.

Soon the train ride started to go by pretty quickly due to the twins, keeping me entertained. I soon found out that they were both sorted into the Gryffindor house. Eventually, the twins got called back to their table with a few other people, there was a boy and a girl who were both gingers so I assumed that they were both related to Fred and George, and then there was a boy with brown hair, who had glasses and a beautiful girl with Auburn hair, she had the most charismatic smile ever. After they left a girl, with dark, brown, almost black hair, appeared and sat by me she stuck out her hand and introduced herself as Pansy Parkinson. I found Pansy to be quite cute and I can only assume she thought the same of me as well. After about five minutes, we were aggressively making out and clawing at each other's clothes to get them off of each other.

Unfortunately, the train ride was coming to an end, so Pansy, and I went our separate ways. As I was getting off the train, I was getting myself situated when I got bumped into by a tall blonde boy with piercing gray eyes.

"Hey sorry." I quickly apologize.

"Watch it." he sniped at me. As I was trying to come up with a comeback, he looked at me and smirked. Everything in my brain had disappeared right then and there. I thought to myself that this man was going to be my biggest enemy.

Later I caught up with the twins right before dinner and the great hall they were telling me about their friends in the house. We walked into the great hall and watched the first years get sorted into their houses. That is when I asked the boys what year they were they both told me they were 7 years. The next thing I knew I heard my name get called. I slowly got out of my seat and walked up to the sorting chair, they started to lift the hat before it got remotely around my head it yelled "Slytherin"  Everyone fell silent then the Slytherin table started to yell and cheer. I felt a tear running down my cheek I did not know how I was going to explain to my mother that I was in the house that she hated the most.

I slowly got up and made my way to the Slytherin table. I looked over to my new friends that I had just made, and they were all looking at me with disgust in their faces. I looked over to my new friends that I had just made, and they were all looking at me with disgust in their faces. I heard people Saying that I got called Faster than Draco. I don't even know who Draco is, but I'm pretty sure that I will get to know him pretty soon. Once I sat down, I analyzed everyone who was sitting at the table, and I noticed the same girl from the train, as well as the same blonde-haired boy. I needed a minute to compose myself, so I got up and made my way to the bathroom and that is when a woman with long, dark hair stopped me in the hallway and stuck at her hand."I am Mrs. Malfoy"