6

When I woke up I flipped around looking for Draco and he wasn't there I sat up and said "Draco?" No response so I got up out of bed and went to go get dressed for the day I went into the bathroom to put my makeup on and brush my teeth. Draco came into the bathroom and looked at me puzzled and I looked at him and said "What? Does my makeup look bad?" He looked at me and started to walk towards me and said "You don't need makeup. Might want to cover up your neck though." He lifted his hands and pulled my hair back while looking at my neck he smirked at me, he leaned down low and whispered in my ear "I hope you know that won't happen for a while." He smirked and walked away. I said while shutting the door "Whatever you say Malfoy maybe I'll talk to Potter about it we both know he would jump in it any day of the week." I thought we were done with that conversation until his foot stopped the door from closing. He pushed it back open I backed away from him. He said with a lazy smirk on his face backing me into a wall, "Oh so you'll talk big game but once I act on it you shut up-" he let out a dry laugh while grabbing my throat "Who do you belong to."

"No one." I replied arrogantly

"Don't make me ask again, who do you belong to." He said with anger in his voice.

"you" i replied meekly he dropped his hand and walked away.

"That's what I thought."

I had walked into potions later that morning to see both Malfoy and Potter in my class I went and sat by Potter. I asked him "who teaches this?"

"Maybe if you were at school yesterday instead of getting those hickeys you would know, it's professor Snape." He said dryly.

My heart dropped when he walked into class. "Ms. Malfoy you sit by Mr. Malfoy." I looked at Snape and shook my head grabbed my stuff and walked over to Malfoy and sat by him.

"Trying to make moves on Potter I see while." he looked straight ahead.

"Does that upset you?" I replied pouting.

"Yes." When those words came out of his mouth I was shocked.

"Good to know I have that power over you." I said smiling.

"And I have the power of your sex life. So I'd be careful hun." He looked at me with a smirk. He continued "And you may be thinking how you don't need sex. From that little stunt this morning I can tell you want to feel that pleasure again."

"No I just like seeing you worked up." I said knowing that he was right.

"Oh and to you I'm Draco not Malfoy got that y/n." He said looking straight ahead again.

"Okay Malfoy I get it." I said knowing he couldn't do shit in class.

The last bell had rang so I ran out to my car thinking I'd get there before Malfoy but I was wrong he was standing in front of my door I looked around me only to see Potter in the courtyard already I smiled and walked over to him he said "Oh hey y/n are you tired of Malfoy already." I looked at him.

"Oh you wish." I felt the blondes eyes on me

"Your right I do wish." He said while raise his hand to cup my cheek he continued speaking while rubbing circles on my cheek with his thumb. "I would love to have your mouth all over me. I mean you did it for Draco why can't you do it for me."

I heard footsteps approaching us and I said "No, I'm a good wi-" before I could finish my sentence Potter pressed his lips on mine I heard Draco yell "Potter your dead" but before Draco could get to him I shoved him off of my and slapped him and said to him, "Your a pig." I turned around to see Draco boiling with rage right behind me I looked up at him and put my hands on his chest while saying in a meek voice "Draco can we please go home." He instantly looked at me and calmed down he hugged me and said "Yes let's go home." I got in the drivers side and drove us to the manor I grabbed my stuff from the car and went straight into the house to change into the same jumper I wore the night before.

A few hours later I heard a knock on the door and soon after he spoke "y/n I'm sorry can I please come in." I opened the door and he handed me a cup of tea. "I'm sorry for what Potter did I know you didn't tell him to and I know you are trying to make the best out of a shitty situation." I put down the cup and pulled him into a hug and started to cry on him. "But on the plus side you look good in my jumper."

"Thank you for understanding and not being a dick. I am glad I have you to go to my mothers with me tomorrow."

"That's why I'm here right. To be a good husband and try to understand." He said "if it's any consolation you make me calm I don't know why but you do."

"If I'm being completely honest when I first saw you I hated you." I chuckled and he looked at me hurt.

"First off you didn't know me second off what made you change your mind?"

"I can tolerate you now but you are the opposite of me and I think that's why I don't really hate you anymore because you balance me out. So how long until this wedding?"

"It's Sunday."

"What?! Sunday! I don't have a dress. We haven't made plans."

Draco chuckled at me and said "It's all taken care of."

"What do you mean? Shit what time is it."

"12:30 why?"

"We have to wake up at 2:30 to leave at 3 to hit the road to get there at 6 to start packing my stuff."

"Okay and?"

"Goodnight."

"Jesus okay. No hug or kiss?"

"Nope."