21

"Draco wake up it's Christmas." I said excitedly while pulling cloths on.

"Go back to sleep."

"Get up Draco." Draco groaned while sitting up to see me in silk red pajamas and black lace trim.

"I'm up." He got up and pulled on a pair of grey sweat pants and a jumper. We went to the great hall for breakfast it was beautiful during Christmas. It was quiet I enjoyed it. We then went back to our room we exchanged gifts. Draco got me some jewelry and a hand written love letter. I got him a few new jumpers and new gold chain set and a letter with a few Polaroids. "Y/n this is very scandalous."

"When you leave or go out of town keep those in your wallet and that'll be a little piece of me."

"Y/n there is one thing that I really wanted for Christmas."

"Which is."

"A baby."

"Well shit now what are we gonna do about that." I said getting up and straddled him. He pulled my face close to kiss it. I pulled away. "Ah that's what, well looks like we better get to work."

Smut warning

"Work. I call this fun." He picked me up and carried me to the bed he set me down gently. He lightly kissed me then down my neck.

"Draco are you okay."

"Yes why."

"Your being gentle."

"I want our baby to be made with love not sexual fantasies or tension."

"Okay." He continued down my neck and to my collar bones he left little love bites on it. He kissed my breast then he lifted my shirt to kiss my belly. I went to go take my tank top off but he stopped me. He gently sat me up then kissed my neck again he slowly pulled of my tank top. Laid me back down and slowly returned to kissing my I ran my hands up and down his back under his jumper. He sat up and took his jumper off to reveal his toned body he leaned back down. He gently slid his fingers under my waste band and started to play with me i lightly moaned into his lips. He slid his fingers back out and pulled my pants off carefully taking my underwear with him. He shimmied his sweats down and put himself in me slowly he picked up the pace I started to moan back to back I looked at him and he looked at me "I'm think I'm gonna c-." I did and so did Draco.

"I love you y/n."

"Shush." I grabbed his face and kissed him again. "Might get used to gentle Draco."

"Don't."

"Why not I like it."

"Well stop liking it."

"Why."

"Cause I don't like it one bit."

"Oh how so."

"Don't tell me you don't like me rough on you. You know pulling your hair slapping your ass choking you." He leaned his lips towards my ears and whispered "you like not being able to walk and me having to take care of you."

"Okay fine you win." I said while crossing my arms. I got up and got dressed into a black pair of leggings and one of Draco's jumpers I threw my hair in a messy bun. Draco was sitting up in bed with a letter. "Who's it from."

"Mother there is a pure blood ball tonight that she wants us to attend."

"Alrighty."

"Oh you look comfy we don't have to go."

"No we should go."

"Pansy will be there." He said while looking at me nervously.

"Yeah we are going." I walked to the bathroom and started to put in makeup i winged my eyeliner and all I put on a dark red lipstick and a black dress Draco and I go when we went shopping with Harry and Ginny. And the same shoes I wore to the Yule ball.