22

"Thank you so much for having us Narcissa." I said before getting back into the car.

"Yes thank you mom." Draco said while hugging her.

"No problem love you kids."

"Love you too." We said at the same time.

"Driver can you speed us home." Draco said while looking out the window.

"I'm gonna take a hot bath when we get home."

"No your not your going to bed."

"Excuse you."

"I am going to take you to bed." He whispered

"My ass" he rolled up the separator window between the driver and us. He grabbed my neck.

"When I said I wanted to see your eye liner run I meant it." I gulped and shook my head no.

"Draco I don't have to have sex  with you if I don't want to." I said cockily.

"Your right you don't have to but you want to."

"Some broad accusations."

"I wouldn't make them unless I knew they were true." He smiled at me then let go.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." I said sarcastically.

"Shut up you know you want me."

"Make me." I said while rolling my eyes. Draco unbuckled his seat belt and crawled over to me so he was on top of me.

"Haven't we learned where rolling your eyes and saying make me gets you."

"Nope."

"Okay well your gonna take birth control for a while until I'm ready for kids."

"Oh why I thought you were ready."

"I'm not going to fuck you while you're pregnant."

"Shame." I opened my purse and pulled out birth control and opened my mouth to put one in. I swallowed it dry them raised a eyebrow at Draco.

"It's game on." He said biting his lip before he sat back down in his seat and buckled up. Before we knew it we were back at Hogwarts. We walked to the Slytherin common room laughing and joking he picked me up and said the password to unlock the common rooms door. When it opened there were tons of people there drinking. Draco put me down and Blaise walked over to us.

"Draco you got it." Draco's face turned white.

"Got what." I smiled while looking at him. Blaise pulled out his wallet and gave Draco 500 dollars.

"You." He said laughing.

"What do you mean me." I said while stepping away from Draco.

"Well we made a bet that if he got you to completely fall in love with him by Christmas then we would come back to Hogwarts early and he would get 500 dollars from me. I really thought you weren't that easy." Blaise said calmly.

"Is this true." I said looking at Draco.

"Y/n."

"Really." I slapped him everyone was looking at us at that point. "What happened to I want to have kids with you and grow old together. Was that all a act." He was silent. Tears were streaming down my face. "My mom was fucking right about you. How all Malfoys are dirty snakes. I told her she was wrong and how you were different. I let your crazy aunt torture me to be with you." I showed him the scars on my arms. He refused to look at them. "Look at them." So he did. "I married you and still have to stay with you because your mom chose me. Fuck you. Oh and when you said you wanted to see my eyeliner running well there you go it's running I hope your happy." I walked away to see pansy smirking at me. "Shove off pug face." I walked back into our dorm and packed a bag and changed I grabbed my keys and wand and walked out back through the common room shoving past people. Draco saw me and stopped me.