25

Draco and I left for a town that was a few hours away. When we arrived I was instantly drawn to the strip mall. I first walked into pink. I got a few new sports bras and some pajamas. We were walking out of pink when I noticed there was a victorious secret right by it.

"Y/n I think we should go in there." Draco said pulling me towards it.

"Draco I am a 32 DD and a medium in underwear go have fun." His eyes lit up and he strolled into the store and grabbed a basket. Meanwhile I saw American eagle and made my way towards it. I bought 16 new pairs of ripped skinny jeans when I walked out I saw Draco waiting for me with 4 large victorious secret bags. Meanwhile I had two American eagle bags and a small pink bag. Draco looked happy and content in life.

"Did you get what you wanted love."

"Yes I did Draco."

"Can we put some of this in the car?" He asked politely.

"Yep let's do that." We unloaded some of the stuff into the trunk.

"You ready to go back in?"

"Why not." We went to many more stores Draco got a selection of clothes and shoes while I got new perfume and makeup and dresses. It was about 4 when we got to Hogwarts and Draco apparated us into our room with all of our bags. I fell on the bed in exhaustion and Draco joined me.  "I say we take a nap."

"I like that idea." Draco pulled me up close to him then we fell asleep. We soon woke up at 6 to Fred pounding on the door.

"Come in." I yelled and Fred walked in looking party worthy.

"Your not wearing that are you." He said looking me up and down.

"Why what's wrong with it." I said looking down at my outfit.

"You have to dress sexy to make lauraly jealous."

"He is right." Draco said while getting up.

"So you are okay with me wearing a sexy dress for all to see." I said raising a eyebrow at Draco.

"Yes and I want you to make out with my cousin tonight who is also hot and a chick that shows that you can have either gender."

"So what is this some open relationship now or."

"Just for you and for a week or so we have to piss her off." I rolled my eyes. I walked into my closet and put on a skin tight black velvet mini dress that was so short you could almost see the bottom of my butt the dress had spaghetti straps. I put on a matching pair of black heels and took my hair out of its bun. I curled it away from my face and put on deep red lipstick. I made my wings thicker and more bold. I then put on false eyelashes. I turned to Draco and Fred who where looking my up and down.

"So."

"I have to remind myself this is for a good cause." I smirked then grabbed Draco's hand and led him out of our room and Fred followed. When we got into the common room people moved out of my way. Guys stared at me and I held my head up high with pride. Soon I saw lauraly talking to Harry. I smirked and waved at Harry who wasn't listening to lauraly because he was staring. He gave her his drink and walked over to me.

"Draco let you leave like that." He said looking for Draco who was clearly staring.

"Yes for a good reason she drugged him to make him want to fuck her and we are getting revenge." Before I could say anything else Ginny got on the microphone.

"Who's feeling some whore battles." People cheered and I smirked. "Okay first lap dances on Blaise. Who is participating." My hand shot up "y/n appears to be the first one to volunteer."  Blaise pulled up a chair on the stage. "What song y/n." Ginny yelled.