Liked by kimkardashian, adhafera, princesselisabel and 2,000,000 others

prescoviavaliente Newlywed Adventures premiere day

View all 9,451 comments

kimkardashian pretty girl 🥰

sinteriaeastwood Ship it 😚😍

elararhee Ready for it

iamcardib From the previews I'm gonna need @kujun_actor and you to get married ASAP!!!

adhafera The Chemistry! The Chemistry!

minsuhworld 😍😍😍😍

=• • •=

🥀

=• • •=

"I can't believe you talked me into doing this." I said as I walked on set of the new dating show that my manager, Seon Mi suggested I do this show to promote my comeback.

"Trust me, this will be fun and plus it's not like you're paired with a stranger." Seon Mi said.

"I can't believe Go Joon agreed to do this." I said.

"I think he's doing it for you." Seon Mi said.

I smiled.

"Hello. It's nice to see you again." Soyou said, slightly bowing to me.

"Hello, Soyou, do you know who you're paired with?" I asked.

"No not yet." She answered.

"Ladies, of course you two are the first ones on set." Kwan said, walking up to us.

"I thought I would come and see who the guys are." I said, smiling as I gave her a hug.

"But you already know who your partner is." Kwan said.

"I'm just being nosey." I said.

Soon everyone was on set and we got the show started.

"Welcome to Newlywed Adventures, I'm your host, Kwan. As you can see, you guys have been paired up based off the answers of the questionnaire you answered about your preferences." Kwan said.

Go Joon leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I guess we're more alike than we knew." He said.

I smiled.

"These two are going to be the ones who leave this place as a real couple." Jin-Young said, looking at us.

=• • •=

🥀

=• • •=

==•WEEK ONE•==

"Today's theme is newlywed shopping. How would you like to decorate your house?" Kwan, the host of the Newlywed Adventures said.

"Oh." Go Joon said.

"Wow." I said.

"Gosh." Elara said.

"Let us go shopping!" Kwan said.