...

"Hey. Y/N-ah~ Y/N? Wake up. Y/N~"

Your brows furrow as you hear a small voice repeatedly saying your name. The voice seems to be from somewhere close, but you think that it's probably just from a dream. You had just woken up from the nap you had taken, but you still feel groggy from your sleep as you slowly open your eyes.

"Y/N? You awake?" you hear the voice say again, and you realize it isn't a dream.

"Aish! I already told you guys to go ahead without me. You're gonna miss having your lunch," you mutter stubbornly as you keep your head down.

"Uh... I think you're mistaken," you hear the voice say. "It's me. Jungwon."

You feel your eyes widen when you realize who was talking and you immediately raise your head to see Jungwon looking back at you while he sits on the chair infront of your desk. You shout out of surprise as you quickly move away from him. "W-what are you doing here?" you ask him with an accusing tone.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" he asks you with innocent eyes, ignoring your question.

You're taken aback by his question, but you decide to just go along with where he's taking this conversation since you don't really have a choice. You guess it's better to answer his question rather than ask him why he's in your classroom. "No," you tell him simply as you calm down and sit in a more relaxed way.

"Why not?" Jungwon asks, and you look at him with your brows furrowed.

"Why do you ask?" you ask him. You're wondering why he's suddenly being so friendly with you today. The two of you have never really talked before, and you thought you'd never have to talk to him. So why is he talking to you now?

Jungwon smiles simply at you before taking something out of the pocket of his uniform jacket and handing it to you. Your eyes widen when you see a sweet bread in a small plastic bag in his hands and you look at him, blinking several times. "Here. You can have this since you haven't had lunch yet."

"W-why... Why are you giving me this?" you ask him as your eyes travel from Jungwon to the bread then back to Jungwon.

Again, he just smiles at you, his eyes closing in the process. "You should eat. Otherwise, you'll feel hungry later on in class." He holds the sweet bread towards you and you hesitantly take it from him.

"Thanks," you mumble as you unwrap the bread and start nibbling on it. While you're eating, you notice Jungwon looking at you, and you turn to him, still holding the bread to your mouth., feeling awkward with him staring at you. "What? Why are you staring?"

He smiles once again, his smile reaching his eyes as he chuckles. "You're cute. Like a bunny."

Your eyes widen, and you quickly look away from him as you feel your face heating up. "S-stop it," you mumble. Thankfully, he listens to you this time, and you notice him take out another plastic bag from his other pocket before unwrapping it, revealing another sweet bread which he soon starts eating.

"He's sharing the sweets he has with me again. Why is he doing that?" you wonder as you continue eating the bread he had given you. You glance at Jungwon to see him cutely nibbling on his own bread. "He's cute, too... just like a bunny."

Suddenly, Jungwon glances towards you but you quickly look away from him. The two of you continue eating silently, with the both of you glancing at the other every now and then, not even realizing that the other is doing the same.

...

"Yah! Lee Y/N! What's this I hear about you and Yang Jungwon?" Mira asks you with a tone demanding for answers.