4: 雨男 (rain boy)

"Sunoo! What's up?" Jungwon runs through corridors to greet Sunoo who was packing up his things for the next period.

"Ni-ki called me over to the art classroom." Sunoo calmly says even though the message was clearly breathtaking.

"He what?!" Jake runs towards the two as he heard what Sunoo just said.

"Oh my god, what the hell will he do now, huh?" Jungwon whisper-shouts again out of rage.

"He said it's for school purposes anyway, so there is no need to worry."

"Sigh, dude, I can't really help you right now, so I'm gonna say Good luck," Jake says as he disappears through the corridor.

"Me too, bro, I have classes, but if he ever hits you, I'll get my hands on him," Jungwon reassures Sunoo.

"Whatever." Sunoo just locked his locker and went to the art classroom, carrying his books for the next period.

Sunoo took a deep breath before opening the door, in case there might be a monster in there. In fact, Ni-ki himself is the monster.

"You're finally here," Ni-ki says while sitting at the teachers' table.

"What do you want?" Sunoo asks, feeling intimidated.

"Sit down in front of me." He commands.

"And what if I don't want to?"

Ni-ki was trying his absolute best to be kind to Sunoo, but with the way Sunoo answered him, he felt his rage going over again.

"It's fine if you don't want to," Ni-ki says, having the ability to stay kind while crossing his arms.

"Just get this over and tell me what you need from me."

"Okay then. I want you to come over to the restaurant near my place on Saturday."

Sunoo, who felt confused, stayed quiet for a while to let the latter explained.

"Date me." Ni-ki blurted the words out with no doubt.

"What?" Sunoo shockingly asks.

"You didn't understand?" Ni-ki stood up from the teacher's seat and walked closer to Sunoo and held his hands to the wall. "I said date me."

"Bitch...?" Sunoo muttered lowly, still unable to process what he just heard.

"I knew you'd say that. So... I thought that if you didn't wanna come, I'm going to convince our adviser, who is head over heels for me, to give you the lowest grades."

With those words, Sunoo's eyes filled with worry.

Studies meant everything to this sunshine and just thinking about having low grades scared him away.

"F-fine! I'll date you! But it's only because I want my grades to stay where they are."

Ni-ki smirked at Sunoo, with happiness in his eyes.

"Good. I'll meet you at 7 this Saturday, understood?"

"I know, I know. Now let me go because your grip is hurting me!" Sunoo used all his strength to let go of Ni-ki before he dashed away from the art classroom.

This time, Ni-ki didn't really care about Sunoo running away from him because he is simply happy to have Sunoo accept his date.

And no, Ni-ki doesn't have a crush on Sunoo. He just wants to play with him.

Sunoo ran and ran all the way to the rooftop of the school.

His class was supposed to start anytime soon, but he just needed to let his thoughts out this time.