033

The sunlight penetrated through the glass window, directly hitting my eyelids, causing me to wake up from my slumber. Once I was fully awake, I took a look around to find Mark still sleeping like a cute baby. As I was watching Mark sleeping, I softly fiddle with his hair. I thought about how I am going to be alone when he is not here and that I won't be able to see him for a year. 

I didn't realize that tears were streaming down my face. I instantly wiped my tears in case Mark woke up. I didn't want Mark to know that I was crying. My hand slowly snaked around Mark's waist, resting my head on the back of his shoulder as much as I wanted to stop crying, his scent made me sniffle and cried even harder. 

~Mark's POV~ 

I overheard Jihye crying, which made my heart clenched. I hated that I had to leave her alone in Korea for less than a week. I know it's going to be difficult for her and also difficult for me too. I immediately wrapped both of my arms around her. Jihye flinched at the sudden contact but soon recovered and hugged me back, letting her tears soak up my shirt. I softly stroked her hair, trying my best to comfort her. 

"Baby, don't cry." I softly sing to her while gently rocking her back and forth. 

~Jihye's POV~ 

Mark planted a sweet and soft kiss on the top of my head. "It's going to be okay," Mark wiped my tears with his warm and soft thumbs. 

++ 

Today was our last day at the ski resort and I wanted to make the most fun out of the time we have left. Mark grasped my hand before running towards the snow. 

He let go of my hand and belly-flopped onto the high pile of snow. I laughed at his childishness. I walked towards Mark as he was making a snow angel on the ground, and I joined him as well. 

Mark stood up and shouted, "Let's make a snowman! Come on!" He tugged on my arm, lifting me up from the ground. I watched Mark beginning rolling the snow, forming the foundation of the snowman. I began packing snow for the middle part of the snowman. Mark gradually sneaked behind me, placing a cold kiss against my cheek. Mark and I had successfully made a snowman. 

I watched Mark rolling around the snow like a little child. Suddenly, I felt a cold sting on the side of my head. 

"Mark!" I shouted, and he threw another snowball in my direction, but this time I dogged it. "Oh, it's on." I formed a snowball, aiming at Mark, hitting his shoulder. Mark threw another snowball, and we laughed as we proceeded to throw snowballs at each other. 

As I was still throwing snowballs at Mark suddenly, Mark dashed towards me, tackling me to the ground of snow. I shrieked as I made contact with the freezing snow. Mark just giggled at me. I secretly grabbed some snow without Mark knowing and threw it at his face, and began giggling. 

Mark's shimmering eyes meet mine, gradually leaning in. His soft lips touched mine, and we began moving in sync. The moment was just perfect. 

•Unedit