How the hell am I supposed to go home?

    I message Komori that I'll be staying behind because Hirako-sensei told me to, and he seemed like he actually just forgot about me.

    "Sakusa-san, what do you think just happened earlier?" This shit. "Why do you look like you just saw a ghost?"

    "You really just went behind me...." Who wouldn't be shocked? "Uhm.. about earlier, I don't know. The real.. (L/n)-san, I suppose."

    "Heh.. She's regarded as the prettiest, the best, the smartest, then bam. This is her." She's always smiling, and laughing with her friends. "Will you keep it a secret?" I nod.

    "Did you know anything from the very start?" She shook her head, and sat across me.

    "I was going to talk to her about something, and she accidentally knocked down my mug. She started crying like that. She just self-destructed, and her consciousness was engulfed in her thoughts and fears. I don't know anything yet, but she's.. that."

    "Is her family well off?"  She gestured a little and carefully pinched her cheek to wake her up. "Her family seems.. nice.. and happy."

    "Those are only what you see, and not what's there to be seen." She whispers, and the girl slowly wakes up.

    She's still holding my hand, and it felt like she didn't want me to go. Well, she didn't know who I am, so she is holding it still. But now, she let go.

    "I'm sorry.. did it happen again?" She asks, wincing in pain and realizing she was hurt. "Sensei.. did I break anything again?" Hirako-sensei nods and she lets out a heavy sigh.

    "Sakusa-san carried you here, and stayed until now, you, awake." I avoid eye contact to avoid any awkward interraction.

    "Thank you, and sorry.. I know you hate germs, but I, shamelessly touched you. You can go now." She laid back down, and hid under the blankets.

    I give sensei a look and she let me off, and she smiles at me. I take my bag, and head outside, looking over my shoulder to see if she went out the blanket.

    I get whatever I left, and head home, my mind wandering off to the girl. She's the most famous, the smartest.. and she always smiled.

    Remembering how she held my shirt and my hand, she's scared.. I look at my hand, and remember how tight she held it.

    "I didn't even have a second to think of how dirty your hands might've been.."

    I head home, and for some reason, I couldn't wash my hands without having to think about her. How could she ever be that down? I always find her joking around, with almost everyone.

    But, how the fuck did I get dragged into this secret shit?

The next day, I went to school as usual, but nothing seemed to change for her. She's still the joyful (L/n) we all know. She was laughing with friends all day.

Hirako-sensei told me not to say anything so I'm being quiet. But, it bothers me to see her like this, like she doesn't have any problems at all.