❤ Denif & Rosso x Reader > J S T

Start from the beginning

• He doesn't wanna push his traditions onto his lover in fear that it might be too much... as the dragon race can be different in a way.

• Chores, he's always on and on about doing the job of an el master right to the "childish" masters, like Ventus... he dramatically plays the victim when Denif lectures him about chores.

• He's always serious about his work. And as he should be, the El crystal is a very important power that shouldn't be left unguarded.

🔥 Rosso

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

• Rosso is so easily jealous and hot-headed when it comes to having a lover at times.

• There's no hiding it from this one. It's so easy to tell just by his words, facial expressions, and just about everything is a dead give away.

• A lot of childish tantrums even though he's probably older than he appears... or not. But you live some, you learn some I guess. 😂

• The other el masters would tease him for being jealous and he would have a red face either because he's blushing furiously or he's downright mad.

• Rosso is a tsundere tomato and no one can tell me otherwise. 😌

• Very clingy to his lover and would snap at anyone with threatening remarks while just grabbing his lover and walking away with them.

• Then he would chill out with reassuring words from his lover or just hug it out although he'll be sensitive around the arms.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

• Now being a demon that is still trying to 100% control his powers may be difficult for him to feel confident of himself to be protective of anyone, besides locking himself up again if he were to lose control and bring danger to his lover.

• But that doesn't stop him from giving it his all to keep you safe from anyone or himself.

• If he couldn't, then he would ask the other masters to insist on protecting you even if he has to admit to begging which is rare of him.

• To return the favor would be hard. He'll push you away and tell you to forget about protecting him and he can protect himself just fine. He would hate to see you hurt because of him.

• He would hate to see you hurt because of him.

• The best way to help is to be away from the danger and keeping you safe, he wouldn't take no for an answer. 😣

• Let's just say that this would be a sensitive topic for him. He's an emotional person, that's for sure.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, and everyday chores?)

• Anniversaries with Rosso... he'll be nervous about how it'll go or trying to find out what they should do together to celebrate.

• Things going across his head would be like, "Would it be perfect? Is it romantic enough? Is it too much?" He'll probably panic for a bit before coming up with an idea.

• He's looking into the meanings behind flowers to see which kinds are best for a gift, and he'll probably look for some help with the best scenery.

• El master duties, it's probably trying to maintain his demonic energy or fixing the power outburst he did in the Varnimyr region when the El crystal was restored to its glory.

• Daily chores, he probably cleans his clothes every day because he likes to hide the demon marks on his body with long gloves and clothing.

• The rest of the chores are done by the el priestesses since they must look after the el masters while they guard the el crystal.

Finished: 12/28/2020