"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" Emma sputtered apologetically as she rubbed her forehead. 

"Don't worry about it. It's fine." The boy responded. Emma gazed up at the figure, a little surprised to see Charlie. He was wearing a brownish gray, green and red striped plaid button up with a pair of dark blue jeans. 

"Here let me help you." Emma said noticing as the boy bent down to retrieve his books. 

"Thanks." He replied when they finished. "It's Emma right?"

"Yeah." She answered handing over the last piece of literature. "And your Charlie Bruel.....?" Emma hoped she didnt sound like a stalker. The last thing she needed was to be confirmed to have her mother's ultimate worst flaw of her teenage years. 

"Yeah.... that's me." He confirmed sheepishly, digging the tip of his shoe into the sidewalk. Suddenly Hugo arrived on the scene. Why he had showed up so late to the fiasco was a mystery. Emma swore that her brother was right behind her, but apparently she was mistaken. 

"Hey Em, are you alright?" Her brother questioned as he hunched over to catch his breath. He straightened up slowly when he saw the other boy and his expression quickly changed to that of confusion and curiousity. However, neither of the older teens noticed the younger Agreste. As they were too caught up in the proximity between them.  Hugo cleared his throat, his hands finding his hips. No one moved. "Well anyway, we have somewhere to be. Come on Emma. Mom, Dad, and Louis are waiting at home." Hugo huffed realizing what was happening. He firmly griped his sisters's arm and pulled her along behind him as he strolled by determined to get the two of them home. As they made their exit, both Emma and Chalie caught themselves looking over their shoulder at each other.  Often the two never acknowledged each other in the halls at school, but somehow this up close and personal encounter had flipped a switch in both of them. As expected, Marinette and Adrien had been worried when their kids arrived home late, but were quickly relived when they came in the door. Just because Lila and Gabriel were behind bars didnt mean that the Agreste children were safe with their miraculous'. However, Mr. And Mrs. Agreste were trying their best to not worry so much. Of course, Adrein's worry didnt cease when Hugo spilled the story of the incident a few minutes before in the middle of dinner. Upon hearing the news, Adrien choked on his spoonful of peas.  He coughed hard, making Marinette worry he might hack up his lungs as well.  The man leaned down, his arm bracing him on the table as he beat his fist into his chest. 

"You good honey?" Marinette questioned curiously and with slight concern. With a swallow, Adrien took in a breath. With a simple wave Adrien's misshap was dropped. "So, a boy huh?" Marinette asked aloud to either Emma or Hugo as she scooped a heap of mashpotatos from a pot into a serving dish. Emma ducked her eyes, allowing her hair to fall in front of them.

"What!?" Adrien finally cut in finally appearing above the table again. "Mari, you're okay with this!?" 

"Um, yeah. Hugo has a girlfriend and besides a little crush wont hurt anybody."

"That's different." Adrien defended himself.

"Different how?" Mari pressured secretly enthused with the conversation.

"Cecily isnt my daughter."

"But Hugo's your son."

"Yeah, but there'a a different type of bond between a man and his sons. Emma's my baby girl and....mmmm..." Adrien huffed dramatically not sure how to explain himself.

"We get it Adrien. She's your precious little princess and no man is worthy of her." Marinette went on sarcastically with a roll of her eyes. 

"Exactly!"

"I hate you guys." Emma whimpered quietly. Her family would never let this one down. 

"Oh, calm down Emma. Your dad just cares about you. We both do. However, I can understand a crush."

"Tell me about it." Adrien huffed remembering how hard he had crushed on Ladybug.

"Momma! I dont have a crush!" 

"Mhm." Marinette hummed, knowing all to well that her daughter was just denying it. "Don't try that with me missy."

"Seriously don't try her. She knows what a crush is. She had the biggest crush on me for a very long time as I'm told." Adrien interjected shooting an admiring glance at his wife across the table. 

"Mhm and look where it got me. I'm stuck with you for the rest of my life."

"Ouch! That hurt Princess."

"Your lucky I love you Chaton."

"Seeing that I've always been unlucky, I'll take what I can get."

"Can you two not." The kids all cried in unison. The flirtacious banter between their parents clearly getting to them.

"If you two dont stop soon, we all know where that will lead, and I'm good with having Hugo and Louis as the only set of brothers I have." Emma groaned. Adrien and Marinette just looked at each other with matching smirks. Unfortunately for Emma, they both found the loop hole in her statement.

"What about a sister then?" Adrien raised a brow.

"No!"  The boys were quick. Emma just buried her head in her hands, embarrassed that she opened  the door for her father.

"Well its a little too late for that." Adrien's grin grew wider. Emma raised her head an expression of fearful shock on her face. Hugo and Louis set down their utensils and looked between their parents. 

"Adrien!" Marinette yelped slamming her hands down on the table and looking over to her husband. 

"Op, sorry, did you want to tell them?"  The hearts of the kids began to race. Was this real!? No....Adrien and Marinette didnt plan on having anymore kids! Did they!? If this was real, it was an accident! 

"Chaton, Stop it! You're gonna give them a heart attck!"

"Bugaboo, you know I've never been good at breaking news gently." Adrein carried on, enjoying the situation. 

"Adrien!" Marinette scolded this time. Everyone began to look around the room at each other. The horrified faces of Emma, Hugo, and Louis still prevalent. 

"I'm kidding." Adrien finally stated cooly.  The teens weren't sure what the truth was anymore, but after a minute or two the kids felt relief wash over them. Another sibling was the last thing they needed. 

"Mr. Agreste, I'm going to kill you " Marinette huffed with a slight tease in her voice.

"Oo, when you  plan on doing that Princess?" Adrein replied leaning back in his chair.

"Anytime you want baby." Marinette said joing in the fun. 

"Ooo. I'll take you up on that." The kids couldn't take it. Why was this their life!? 

"Now stop, or I'll let you live."  Marinette finished off the fun as went to return the pot to the kitchen.

"Dang it." Adrien whispered as he sat up in his chair.

"I heard that." Mari responded just out of view.

"You know you love me!"

"Lies!" His wife called from the other room.

"Mhm." Adrien hummed loud enough for her to hear as he picked up his mug of coffee and brought it to his lips.

"Stop!" The kids whined again all three of them burying their faces and internally screaming. Adrien and Marinette had to admit, picking on the kids was fun. After all that had happened in the past couple months, everything had brought the family closer together, not that they were not close already, but there was a significant change in how attached everyone was to each other. Now, it was just too bad that Gabriel and Emilie couldn't be a part of this. Though, was it too late for Gabriel?

Sibling Duoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें