{Chapter Twelve}

_____

_____

"So C'mon, C'mon with everything falling down around me/ I'd like to believe in all the possibilities
It's late and I cannot find my way home tonight"
- C'mon (Panic At the Disco Ft. Fun.)

_____

AND SO WE MEET AGAIN 

GROVER SHOOK ARYA AWAKE and as soon as consciousness came back within her, she was feeling much more refreshed. She looked up with groggy eyes to see the sun setting over a beach city skyline.

"What City is that?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Miami" He said "It's the last city I passed through before leaving the mainland."

"I've heard good things about Miami. Why have we stopped?"

"Percy says the Hippocampi wont go any farther because of pollution reasons, and risk of exposure. We have to swim to the shore."

Arya nodded and climbed the front of the Hippocampi, thanked them for their service, and swam over to Tyson to console the cyclopes who was being forced to say goodbye to his Hippocampus friend. Once the Hippocampi disappeared deep into the water the crew started to swim onto the shore. Arya never thought she would be more excited to be back on land.

Luckily, no one noticed the group of soaking wet kids because they were able to blend into the crowds of people that were getting on and off cruise ships. Arya watched as Annabeth ran ahead of the group to look at the daily newspaper and cursed when she saw the date.

"June eighteenth! We've been away from camp for ten days!"

"That's impossible!" Clarisse exclaimed, Arya went to shake her head in disbelief but she was still in pain.

"Thalia's tree must be dead! We have to get the fleece back tonight" Grover wailed, which pulled some oncoming foot traffic to look at them, a few of them taking a longer look at Arya than the others, she figured she must still have blood on her.

Clarisse fell rather dramatically, collapsing onto the pavement.

"How are we supposed to do that?" Her voice was trembling, something Arya had never seen. "Were hundreds of miles away. No money. No ride. This is just like Oracle said. It's your fault Jackson! If you hadn't intervened!"

"Percy's fault!?" Annabeth exploded.

An argument started between the two girls and Arya took this time to grab Percy's arm. He turned to look at her.