Library Walk [chapter 5]

Start from the beginning

"Sir!" everyone, except for you because you weren't afraid of him, saluted.

You all got into your own positions, ready to start the training. There was a loud "Go!" yelled, and everyone rushed to find the titan pop ups. There were about 5 that you cut, everyone else doing their own thing, and fixing the titan dummies. You saw one pop up, you heading towards it to cut the nape.

Right as you were about to touch the nape with your blades, you heard another persons 3DM gear heading straight towards you. You looked out of your peripherals, making sure the person was just going past you, but of course you had to be wrong. They were coming towards the nape, blades raised, obviously going in for the kill. You were going to try and back away to let this person get the kill and neither one of you would get hurt, but gravity had a different idea.

"Watch out!" you said as the person was almost 3 feet away. There blades cut through the nape, taking something of yours in the process.

"Next group!" the commander yelled loud enough for your squad to know time was up.

"Are you okay?" The person who took your hair asked. The person just had to be the person you disliked the most, Eren.

"No," you replied, grabbing the hair that had fallen to the ground. Eren let out a sigh before walking away from you and back towards the entrance of the forest, thinking you were just being dramatic.

You walked back to the entrance as well, holding onto the hair like it was your lifeline. People were waiting for you to come out, pretty worried because you were usually the first one out, but this time you were the last and you took a few more minutes than the others to reach the front.

"y/n!" Armin yelled once seeing your body slowly walking out of the forest.

"Are you okay?!" Sasha yelled while running towards you. You looked up at them, pure devastation in your eyes.

"What happened?" Reiner asked while walking up to you, his voice sounding worried.

"M-my hair," you stuttered out, everybody's eyes averting to your hair that had a chunk missing.

"Details please," Annie said, a little more intrigued at the situation because of the hair loss.

You held up the hair you had been carrying, searching for the culprit. Your eyes landed on the brunette, who had a fake innocent smile on his face.

"You," you said in a deadly tone, approaching Eren.

"Oh no," was Mikasa's response, getting a vague understanding of what happened. She wasn't going to stop y/n, even if she laid her hands on Eren, this was Eren's problem, and he needed to get out of this on his own.

"Sorry?" Eren said in a question-like format, shrugging his shoulders a little. He obviously didn't mean the apology judging from the smirk on his face.

"I'm gonna kill you!" You yelled, jumping in the air to pounce at him. You were about 5 feet away from him, but was stopped by an outside force, the force being the commander.

"What are you doing?" he asked, knowing you were about to beat the crap out of Eren.

"I was about to pound Eren to a pulp, so now that this conversation is going to lead to nowhere, can I get back to what I was doing?" you asked, a look of rage never leaving your eyes, and your eyes never leaving the boy who reverted back to his innocent smile.