The door creaked as if letting out a warning.

Click-clack.

Click-clack.

Click-clack.

Click-clack.

Her footsteps stopped at the headboard.

She peered at her.

"Found you." She whispered.

She gazed at the woman sleeping blissfully.

Twirling with the strand of the hair of her prey.

She pulled the bedsheet tucking her in and arranged her pillow. She took the pillow that was laying next to sleeping beauty and put it on her side.

She smiled and sung a low lullaby.

The brunette, who was in a deep sleep, let out a small groan. Her eyes filled with exhaustion struggled to open.

Through her blurry vision, she makes out the silhouette of the woman in black.

The next thing she knows, she was being smothered by a pillow.

Sleeping beauty struggled to breathe and kicked her legs, trying to escape. She managed to hit the woman and received a punch in return.

The lady in heels put more pressure and sat on her torso, laughing in hysterics.

The prey tried her best to remove the pillow as she scratched the woman's hand.

"You b*tch." The woman on top spat in distaste.

The brunette managed to slap the woman in black.

"I'm going to kill you," screeched the crazy woman.

Bella doesn't stop as she pulled the hair off the woman sitting on her, making her wince and almost losing hold of the pillow.

The stranger elbowed in her stomach, making Bella cough and let go of her.

She stopped putting a fight as she felt her energy drain out of her and her vision blurred when suddenly the pillow is removed from her.

Her eyes fluttered, and she breathed heavily.

She groaned as she sat on the bed with great difficulty.

"What the hell are you doing?" She heard a voice yell.

The muscular man held the woman in black back and glared at her in warning.

"Why do we need to wait? Let me kill her and end it here." She asked in exasperation.

"He knew you would react recklessly, so he sent me to make sure you behave. So stop it." Her partner ordered.

"We'll have our fun with her. We'll torture her and will make her beg for death." He promised, and the woman snorted as she pushed him away.