Chapter 29: Decisions Made, Mistakes Made

Third Person

"The bullets were discovered to have traces of human DNA inside of them. Thanks to Red Riot, we were able to get a perfect sample of the bullet"

"Human DNA? Who would be capable of that? Making a quirk completely useless like that"

"I have a theory, and it's absolutely diabolical. Lemillion and Deku stumbled across Overhaul in broad daylight, with him was a girl covered in bandages"

"Wait, don't tell me--"

"That Chisaki bastard is using his own daughters body to create these quirk erasing bullets"

"Wait, no...she was--" Midoriya started, looking absolutely horror struck. Mirio wasn't fairing well either, because a suffering little girl was right in front of them and they let her go.

"I take responsibility. I told them both not to engage the target. Now we need to figure out how to get the girl away from Overhaul" Nighteye said before anyone could attack the two students.

"With just the group we have now? Do we recruit more people?"

"No, the group here will he the only ones knowing of the situation. You will not speak of this case to anyone else"

"If I may say, Y/N L/N could be of use to this mission. He has a lot of experience" Aizawa interjected.

"No, he is a retired hero. We don't need anyone else on this team"

"Y/N can reduce the amount of casualties, his stealth is unbeatable as well as his combat. He can fight both long distance and close distance, it would be foolish not to have him on the front lines"

"My answer stays the same. No one is to speak of this to Y/N. The decision is final"

~🦋~

I ran my hands through my untamed hair. I was looking for unformation on the villain that goes by Seikatsu. It translated to the word, life. That had to mean something, but no records was on this villain at all.

But the name, I remembered hearing it before but now I don't know a thing.

I looked at the clock, it was time for me to go to UA already. Kota was eating his breakfast , but I decided to skip it.

Once he finished up we both went to the car and I dropped him off at school before going to work. It was going to he a long day.

~🦋~

I walked into the class and I noticed something off already. The students seemed lively, except for a few of them. Midoriya and Kirishima looked troubled, very troubled. Some were trying to get their attention but they kept looking forward.

"You alright?" I asked. Both seemed to snap out of their thoughts and look at me with panicked faces.

"Y-yeah! Everything is fine sir!" Kirishima said, but he didn't look like he was being truthful.

"Are you sure? You both look pale, did something happen during your work study?" I questioned so I can try to help them out.

"Nothing at all! Just patrolling the city" Midoriya was the one to answer this time, but his rushed voice was suspicious.

"You know you guys can come to me if you need anything. I'm always willing to listen" I stated. They both looked down to their desk, that's how I knew they wouldn't be telling me anything.

"Sir, if you saw a scared child in front of you but you were ordered not to intervene because it will blow the cover of the entire mission, what would you do?" Midoriya asked after I was already turning to leave.

"That's a hard question kiddo. I would do anything to help someone in need, but the mission could save thousands of others. Whatever your heart tells you, I think you should listen" I answered with a small smile.

I walked over to the teaching podium and I saw Midoriya whiping his eyes of stray tears. I sighed but decided to start the lesson.

These kids would go through so many tough decisions. Something happened during their work study but were ordered not to inform me of it. That much was obvious, but I wouldn't try digging into it.

I still had to find information on Seikatsu, and that needs to happen before he decides to reveal himself. Because this villain is also after my students, and no way am I letting him get to them.

A/N: Who got pissed at the heroes at the meeting? 🤣🤣🤣