Chapter 27: Newspaper

Third Person

"The fight against (H/N) and All for one really made it big" a women said as she viewed the pictured taken from the fight.

"Makes me wonder, if Y/N will take back his spot as H/N" Taneo Tokuda says as he also looks at the screen.

"He has been spending a lot of his time with class 1-A, same goes for the retired All Might"

"Really now? I wonder if they both have a successor in that class. Working under Y/N L/N must be a huge privilege, considering his previous ranks" Taneo points out.

"You will go to the class, and observe carefully"

~🦋~

Y/N pov

"Newspaper?!"

"That's right, the operators of the newspaper requested to interview the class" Aizawa sighed.

"Woah this is really cool! But how come?"

"Well, the sports festival was a huge event, and this is the biggest school for hero careers" Kirishima says with his shark smile.

"It's nothing like that" I chuckled as I stood next to Kota. It was Sunday today, so Kota accompanied me to the UA dorms instead of staying with Ellie and Iroh.

"They just want an inside look on your dorm life" Aizawa added.

"Think about it, a hot news reporter is going to come in the dorms! I hope she asks about my sticky balls--" Mineta started but was quickly restrained by Aizawa's capture weapon.

"Don't even think about it, I want you all on your best behavior" Aizawa scolded.

"Woah, Shota drank his respect women juice this morning" I laughed, Aizawa sent a glare at me.

"No need, Mr. Aizawa. I would like if everyone acts like they normally would" a new voice said. We all looked over to the approaching reporter.

"My name is Teneo Tokuda"

"You're not a women" Minete points out the obvious.

"I didn't say you could come in yet" Aizawa muttered with a glare.

"Sorry, my appointment was at 8 am. Unless my watch it wrong, then I need to interview as soon as I can" Taneo chuckled. I rose a brow at this but shrugged it off.

"As I was saying, this is just to observe your lives in the dorms. Act as you would everyday"

"Iida, come get me if anything happens" Aizawa instructed and turned to leave.

"Yes sir!" Iida agreed.

"Let's go, Kota" I whispered and took his hand. We were about to go off the training grounds but Taneo blocked my path like Snorlax.

"Oh Mr. L/N! It's a honor to finally meet you! I must say, your fight with All for One was a real show you put on! Are you thinking of returning as a hero? Are you training one of these students to become your successor? I would like to have a one on one interview with you!" Taneo ranted out. I hardly got a word of what he said.

"Uhhh I'm teaching them history" I answered.

"What? That's it?"

"I mean, that's what I'm getting paid for" I shrugged.

"What about this boy you're with? Can I interview him?" Taneo asked while pointing at Kota, mere inches from his face.

Kota flinched and got behind me out of instinct. I noticed Kota's uncomfortable state and me eye twitched.

"I'm calling the police" I said and got my phone out of my pocket. Of course I wasn't going to, but this Taneo guy thought I was.

"Ahhhh no no! I'm sorry for bothering your son!!" He panicked.

"Son?" Kota questioned with a head tilt.

"Say sorry to my son" I demanded.

"SON?!" Kota yelled in astonishment.

"I'm sorry, won't happen again!" Taneo apologized.

I held in my laugh and quickly escorted Kota towards the door.

"Oh, and I'm mentoring all of them to replace me someday, to answer your question" I smiled and left the room.

~🦋~

"Oh, Y/N sir!"

"Hey Mirio, training as well?" I asked. Kota and I were going through the drills, to see how much he improved.

"I was actually looking for you! I need some advice"

"Sure" I smiled and signaled for Kota to continue practicing.

"Well, I was wondering on what I should do with Midoriya"

"Meaning?"

"If I should introduce him to Sir. Nighteye. Midoriya would surely learn a thing or two, and sir is going into a case that he's been following for a long time" Mirio explained.

"Ohh, you should invite Midoriya for sure. He needs new mentors, Nighteye is definitely a great choice" I agreed without a second thought.

"Glad you agree sir! I will be approaching Midoriya soon then" Mirio smiled and left the training room.

"You're doing great kid! Let's get you some water before you pass out" I laughed as Kota sighed in relief.

"Oh thank goodness" he cried comically.

A case Nighteye has been following for a while now? How come I never heard of this before? Oh well, whatever it is he can most likely handle it by himself if he didn't talk to me about it.