Chapter 16: The Attack

I get passed some of the curry the students had made. It looked decent and not poisoned, even if it wouldn't make a difference if it was. I tried it and my eyes sparkled.

"Ha! See that? He likes the portion I made" Bakugou states in a smug voice.

"We all made it, how did you just make a single portion?" Todoroki asked with a glare.

"Shut up half and half bastard!" Bakugou yelled but I ignored the rest of the fight, because the food was great.

"Do you know if there is anything else planned for today?" Mina asked as she took a seat at the table I was sitting at.

"Something about night training. Walking through the forest while class B tries to scare you" I explained, taking a drink of water after I spoke.

"Cool! Sounds like fun!" Kaminari cheered.

"Not you ya little failure" I said with a smirk.

"What he meant to say was that the students who failed will be taking part in support class while the others do the test of courage" Aizawa intervened.

"Noooo!" Mina cried dramatically. I laughed and walked my plate to the sink so I could wash it.

"It's time now, put your plates up so we can commence the test of courage!" Cat lady said.

A/N: Fun Fact, I forgot all the cat people's names and didn't want to look them up so I had Y/N not care about their names and just call them cosplayers.

"Whew, I'm glad Mr. Y/N passed us then, even if we got our butts handed to us" Kirishima sighed, looking over at Sato who nodded in agreement.

"Alright let's get this show on the road!" I yelled and walked over to the main area, the others following close behind like ducklings.

"Alright we'll split you into pairs and you will follow this course. Class B will be scaring class A" cat cosplayer explained. She read out the groups and I laughed my ass off when Bakugou and Todoroki were paired together.

"Not funny!" Bakugou yelled.

"I'm going to lose my hearing by the end of this test" Todoroki stated with a rather annoyed look.

"Suck it up buttercups" I laughed.

"Mr. L/N, can you go up the mountain? Kota is up there and he shouldn't be this time at night. I also don't want him to get scared" cat girl asked.

"Sure thing" I said with a nod and began walking through the forest. I cut through so I didn't walk on the course, but there were class B students who mistook me for a class A member. They would jump out and I would unconsciously aim my flintlock at them, making them scared instead.

I would apologize of course but I don't think they heard me since they would be screaming. I finally reached the mountain but I didn't want to climb it. I instead made my hand into a grappling hook and shot it to the top, so the rope can just pull me up.

I finally got to the top and my hand reverted back to normal. I walked a little more until I saw the kid sitting down quietly.