"It's nice to finally meet you! My name is Sana, developer of Mikrokosmos."

"It's nice to finally meet you. I love the game!"

"I can see by how much time your account spends playing it." Jungkook blushed slightly, trying to hide the fact that his cheeks got slightly pinker. "But as we've discussed in our emails, I'm intrigued by your relationship with the character Jimin. No one, other than yourself of course, has been able to get close to him. You may even be the only player in existence that hasn't been killed by him at all, and you even know his name. It's fascinating!"

Jungkook watched as Sana walked back to her chair, waving her arms in excitement as she talked. She reached her chair, motioning to an empty chair across from her.

"Please, sit."

Jungkook nodded before moving to the empty seat. Other than Sana sitting across from him, he noted at least two other people in the room. One feminine and one masculine figure, the feminine figure holding a clipboard as she jotted down notes of some kind. Jungkook brought his attention back to Sana who now had her hands clasped together.

"I know you've agreed to our little experiment to view and analyze your relationship with Jimin, but I wanted to explain some things to you and make some things clearer than what we could state in our emails."

"Okay." Jungkook nodded, somewhat anxious at all the attention on him.

"First off, as you can guess, we're excited to have you here and watch this all unfold. This could go a couple of ways today. One," Sana held up her pointer finger, "Jimin recognizes you in some way, whether he choose to not kill you or recognizes you with some other action. Two," Sana held up two fingers, "Jimin doesn't recognize you but doesn't kill you either. And three," Sana holds up three fingers, "Jimin could kill you."

Jungkook froze at that last statement, knowing that this was a valid possibility. The thought that Jimin would kill him sent shivers down his spine. Even though he wanted to believe with all his heart that Jimin would never do that to him, this was a new game, and therefore, a new version of Jimin. To say he was prepared to be killed by Jimin would be a false statement. No matter how much he tried to prepare himself, he knew being killed by him would destroy him. Even so, he needed to see for himself.

"—kook? Jungkook? Are you okay?"

Jungkook could see that Sana looked genuinely concerned, one of her hands slightly outreached as if ready to comfort Jungkook if needed. Jungkook shook his head slightly before smiling and looking down towards his hands.

"Yeah. Sorry, I'm fine. Just ... in my head, I guess. But I want to do this! Trust me."

Sana smiled, looking towards the other man who was most likely an assistant of some sort. She nodded, causing the man and woman to leave the room. Jungkook's attention was pulled towards them as they left the room but gravitated back towards Sana.

"They're going to do the final preparations for our little trial today. Are you ready?" After a small nod from Jungkook, she continued. "Nervous?"

"I don't think nervous cuts it." Jungkook twiddled his thumbs slightly. "I just want to see him, I guess."

"I can imagine. Based on our emails, your time with him seemed to be cut short when the disc was shattered. I am sorry about that, too. It's unbelievable that your friend did that."

Jungkook flinched slightly at the word "friend," not having spoken to Taehyung since the incident. He took a deep breath, placing his hands in his lap as he looked at Sana once again. Sana smiled before nodding and standing up.