𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

Start from the beginning

[Hiccup]: Come on, buddy! Come on, buddy!..-Hiccup encourages Toothless, checking on (Y/N) before he smiles at her wide grin. He faces forward, looking up at the sound of seagulls flying overhead as they fly underneath a rock archway-

(D/N) roars slightly at Toothless, Toothless roars back at her before concentrating on the tall rocks ahead. (D/N) gracefully avoids them, Toothless ramming into one of them as (Y/n) and Hiccup cringe.

[Hiccup]: I'm sorry!! My fault!..-Hiccup apologizes, yelping as Toothless smacks him with his ear. (D/N) chittering with a snort of amusement- Yeah, yeah, I'm on it! Position four. Uh, three..

Toothless begins to fly upward, (D/N) doing the same and spinning around Toothless, the two dragons moving in sync.

[Hiccup]: Yeah! baby!..-Hiccup shouts, making (Y/n) laugh-

[Y/n]: Did you just call me baby?..-She sighs softly, holding tighter onto the saddle as she looks down-

[Hiccup]: Maybe...

[Y/n]:Yes!... Come on, girl! Let's beat those slow! ...-(D/N) snorts softly while Toothless stares at her-

[Hiccup]: Oh, you are so on--!..-Hiccup watches as they ascend at a fast speed. He chuckles, shaking his head-

Toothless starts flying after them, tailing behind a little as Hiccup laughs lightly.

[Hiccup]: Oh, this is amazing! The wind in my..-Hiccup sharply gasps as the cheat-sheet snaps off the saddle- Cheat-sheet! Stop!.. 

He lunges for it, Toothless halting his flying. Hiccup's hook latches off, making him soar a few inches above Toothless. (D/N) suddenly halts, making (Y/N) gasp and tightly hold on

[Y/n]: Go! Go!..-(Y/N) shouts, hanging on as they begins to dive after them-

[Hiccup]: Oh, gosh! Oh, gods! Oh, no!..-Hiccup panics, smacking into Toothless' wing as he falls. Toothless roars at Hiccup, twirling as he falls besides him- All right! Y-You gotta kinda-- angle yourself!..-He yells as Toothless starts spinning out of control- Okay, no, no, no. Come back down towards me! Come back down-- OW!..-Hiccup yelps as his tail smacks him in the face-

[Y/n]: Hiccup!..-(Y/N) shouts, flinching-

(D/N) swoops down, flying next to Toothless and letting out a roar. Toothless snorts, halting his spinning as he falls near Hiccup. Hiccup reaches for the saddle, the cheat-sheet flying wildly as he holds it between his teeth. He manages to pull himself back down on the saddle, swiftly hooking himself back on.

Both make eye contact before looking down at the approaching ground, her scream loud and Hiccup's yell muffled. Both dragons open their wings, the harsh wind slamming on them and slowing them down as Toothless roars, when he sees the rock maze.

(Y/N) looks up at Hiccup with wide eyes as he looks between her and his cheat-sheet, tossing it before taking a deep breath, shifting his foot.

(D/N) and Toothless spin around each other, moving in sync as Hiccup confidently uses the gears correctly. (Y/N) keeps her eyes on Hiccup.

After maneuvering through a few more tall rocks and a few more spins, the four made it out, unharmed. Hiccup lightly pants as he sits back, (Y/N) laughing in relief.

(D/N) snorts softly, making her smile and gently pat her neck.

[Hiccup]: Yeah!..-Hiccup laughs and cheers, Toothless blasting a fire ball ahead- ... Come on!..

(D/N) avoids it, as Toothless happily flies into it.

»—————«

Toothless and (D/N) were resting behind Hiccup and (Y/n), eating a pile of fish.

[Y/n]: Well... That was some first flight..

[Hiccup]: No kidding..-Hiccup nods, shaking his head with a small smile-

[Y/n]: You scared me. Thought I was gonna lose you for a second..-She laughs awkwardly, as he tilts his head. His brows furrow as he frowns-

[Hiccup]: (Y/n)..-He was silent for a moment, making you clear your throat and look at the small fire while you lean back, your hand by your side and the other was holding a fish cooking-

He was quiet for a moment, making her clear her throat and look at the small fire. She jumps as something brushes against her hand, making her look over as Hiccup slightly grins at her, setting his hand over hers in comfort.

Toothless begins to gag, spitting up a fish's head. He pushes it towards us, licking his lips.

[Hiccup]: Uh... No thanks..-Hiccup declines, showing his cooking fish- We're good...

The two looked up at the sound of high-pitched roaring, (D/N)'s ear flickering as his head rises. The terrible terrors were approaching like birds, Hiccup's hand tightening over hers as Toothless lowly growls, protecting food from him and from (D/N).

One of them tries to catch a fish, causing Toothless to roar at him furiously. Another snatches the head of the fish that Toothless vomited, dragging it before nibbling it. A Terrible Terror slowly approaches, making the other hisses before squeaking as it blows fire.

Another Terrible Terror tries to steal a fish from (D/N), making Toothless snatch it and the two tug at it, Toothless winning. He hands it to (D/N), she roars happily before eating the fish. The Terrible Terror snorting as it swipes at the ground with low growls.

Hiccup looks at me with uncertainty as it begins to inhale, opening its mouth to spit fire. Toothless blasts his own small breath of fire, causing it to squeak and deflate as it waddles around.

[Hiccup]: Huh. Not so fire proof on the inside, are you?..-Hiccup lightly questions, shaking his head as he takes his fish off the stick- Here you go..

It squeaks, eagerly eating it as (Y/n) smile, Hiccup chuckles once more, leaning against Toothless as (Y/n) rested his head on Hiccup's shoulder with a sigh.

The Terrible Terror chitter lightly, slowly waddling to them before moves to Hiccup's side, nudging under his arm with a light purr.

[Hiccup]: Everything we know about these guys... Is wrong...

»—————«

██████████ 100%

███████░░░ 70%

████░░░░░░ 40%

██░░░░░░░░ 20%

❚❸❚

❚❷❚

❚❶❚