When I said take me to space I never mean take me alone ,

Space was lonely. Drifting in an endless void filled with life yet you are near no one. The closest things to friends being the stars dotted around and the robot tech built into the shuttle.

Being in space watching everything from a distance, forgetting what it feels like to be on ground. How long had they been up there? There would probably be an answer but if you asked them at that moment you would see their eyes glassed over in a haze, a dream like state where time does not exist. Even if in a dream, emotions are still there shown by the tears slipping out and down the cheeks.

Hair floated around there head creating a kind of halo. They were slightly levitating above the floor with their legs crossed, staring out the small shuttle window. If you looked close enough at that moment you could probably see the reflection of the galaxy in their glassy eyes. Their eyes were almost doll like. They were so still, you could compare them to a doll, the only thing reminding you that this was not in-fact true was the breath making their chest move, a living heart and organs. Blood still pumping around their body giving a pulse.

They were never meant to go alone. A whole crew was suppose to come, but that did not happen. They sent them alone.