Life in the bureau ( a divergent story) ,

Life in the bureau: update 1 ,

Most of my life I have lived in the bureau of genetic welfare. It's a government building which was once an airport. Life here isn't the best especially not for GDs'(genetically damaged) but it's better than life outside the government ran facilities in America.

I started out in a city experiment, the one in Indianapolis. Most of us here are from there.
The whole experiment failed because no factions were formed and it was chaos so the government decided to shut it down.

I also work in the compound, not important jobs but I help David with stuff. I wish I could be a scientist but sadly those jobs are only for the GPs' ( genetically pure). The genetically pure are also known as the divergent. Technically the GPs' and GDs' are equals, but this is only on paper. Genetically damaged people get blamed for more crimes and are normally poorer so that's why most have left the compound, while the Genetically pure are more rich. The most I have ever seen a GP get charged for was man slaughter after they had murdered a GD.

A few weeks ago, some people showed up from the Chicago experiment. The Chicago experiment has been the most successful one, even just from watching the screens you can tell. The people I can name from the group is Beatrice prior and Tobias Eaton. Well they are the main ones.

Me and Nita are a part of the GD uprising. Nita is taking Tobias(four) to go see Mary and Rafi, who are the leaders of this uprising, tonight. I will update this tomorrow and see what has happened at the meeting. Till then ,

Natasha