(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟏) talking helps

Start from the beginning

"How are you?" Aurora asked, "I've been waiting for you to come"

Athena nodded as she shut the door behind her. Suddenly the nice conversation and rant that Athena had been intending went out the window. Of course she hadn't forgotten what had happened a mere week ago, for some reason it had just escaped her mind that Aurora and herself hadn't talked about it.

"I'm alright" Athena shrugged as she took the seat in front of Aurora's desk. She felt awfully like a student getting therapy and was glad that Aurora had at least provided a comfortable chair for the students that did come and see her.

"Are you?" Aurora asked, "I wasn't, when I found out... I know he's your brother not mine but at some point—"

"Don't be stupid" Athena smiled slightly, "he's your brother too, just like I'm your sister".

"I suppose that's true" Aurora nodded, "anyway, he died to save you?"

"He didn't need to" Athena sighed, "I'm immortal, at least for now"

"I don't think you can be temporarily immortal since immortal means alive forever"

"Right well I don't know the word for it then" Athena snapped.

"Dacre's killed seven people since it's happened" Aurora continued, ignoring Athena's slight outburst.

"I saw in the news, Tommy's dead too... he was my friend"

"I saw that" Aurora nodded, "must be bloody hard for his sister"

"Yeah" Athena sniffed, "I was trying to explain how I felt to Remus the other day and I think I finally understand"

"Go on then" Aurora prompted,

"I'm upset of course and angry that it happened but most of me still felt as though I lost my brother eleven years ago in that fire... it feels like something that happened so long ago and really Archer didn't feel like my brother at all"

"It's tragic really" Aurora sighed, "that he was taken from you twice, that he was taken so young"

"Seventeen" Athena mused, "he still had his entire life in front of him, he could have done so much of given the chance"

"At the other day, the order meeting" Aurora prompted, "you told us about the encounter you had with Dacre"

"You don't believe me?"

"Of course I do" Aurora scoffed, "why would you lie?"

"Some people think I did, something to do with grief"

"Yes we'll that's rubbish" Aurora scoffed, "but I wanted to make sure that you realise that even though Dacre said these things and did what he did for good reasons doesn't make him a good person"

"Of course I know that" Athena nodded, "you just told me he's murdered seven people, I'm not delusional"

"He is your father though so I just—"

"Henry Sinistra is my father" Athena corrected, "it's better to know that Dacre isn't a complete dick but it still doesn't change anything"

"Good, you realise he'll have to be stopped don't you?"

"Yeah" Athena whispered, "I don't want to be the one to do that"

"No one is asking that of you I promise" Aurora smiled, "I'm just warning you, he'll always be a threat and at the moment it doesn't matter if he's a death eater or not"

"I know" Athena nodded, "Rory... some girls passed me before and whispered that's Athena Sinistra, what's that about"

"Could be a lot of things" Aurora shrugged,