(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟗) welcome to paris

Start from the beginning

"Marlene and Dorcas are out being tourists but they're pretending to be local, apparently Dorcas thinks she can pull it off"

"Well the French are known for being fashionable" Athena shrugged.

"Athena you're here!" A wave of red hair and the smell of fresh flowers hit the girl as she felt Lily throw her arms round her neck.

"Hi Lil" Athena smiled into her shoulder, "it's lovely here isn't it?"

"Oh it's beautiful" Lily gushed, "I love the French aesthetic, all the buildings are like this cream colour in this street and.. well come see for yourself"

Athena nodded as she followed Lily into what she presumed was the master bedroom.

There were two glass double doors shielded by a thin curtain and some blinds that were pulled up. Outside there was a small terrace balcony connected to another that Athena noted must be linked to her room.

She immediately could see what Lily was describing. All the buildings looked symmetrical and very pleasing on the eye. There was a small table and some chairs made out of black iron sitting on the terrace and Athena imagined sitting here in the morning drinking coffee. This may be a mission but it felt very much like a holiday.

"You can see a bit of the tower from your room, did James mention?" Lily asked, taking Athena's hand and dragging her into the room directly opposite.

It was definitely smaller with a bed close to the floor and large white wardrobes however Athena wasn't fussed how big it was.

Her windows were displayed the same way and the translucent curtains allowed the perfect amount of light to seep into the room. Lily pushed open the doors and the were greeted by the same fresh March air as they peered out.

"Look" Lily pointed. Athena followed her fingertip to a place between two connecting streets. It wasn't easy to spot at first but after you placed your gaze into the right area she noticed it.

All she could see was a slither of the top part but she smiled nonetheless.

"We haven't been over to look at it properly yet" Lily explained, "I assume we'll do that later, Marls and Dorcas have probably already seen it"

"How long have you been here?" Athena asked in interest as they closed the doors and walked back into the main section of the apartment,

"Couple of hours" Lily shrugged, "I was too excited to wait, Marls and Dee got here about an hour ago but we barely saw them"

"Sounds about right" Athena laughed, "Remus will you stop being dramatic"

Remus was still lying with his forehead pressed into one of the pale lilac cushions adorning the sofa.

"I hate floo powder" he replied simply, pulling his long frame into a standing position and instead pressing his forehead against the crown of Athena's head.

"Oh you poor thing" Athena drawled sarcastically.

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a large grand piano painted a shocking white standing in the corner of the room.

"You've got a piano!" Athena gasped, moving so fast that Remus stumbled forward a few paces.

"Yeah mum plays" James called, "always tried to get me to learn but I never got the hang of it"

"I think I can play a song or two" Athena mused as she sat down and ran her fingers over the slightly dusted keys.

She stared at the collection of black and white for a moment, searching her mind for some form of memory. Athena could recall sitting next to her sister playing duets and even performing to her parents who clapped their hands and cheered. However now as she looked down she couldn't remember a thing, which key was which? What did the songs go like?