(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟑) the voices

Start from the beginning

"At home, she'll be back after the Easter holidays"

"Is she ok?"

"Not exactly" Aurora sighed, "our aunt died"

"Oh I'm sorry" Remus frowned,

"Athena found her so she's pretty wound up about it... keeps blaming herself"

"Blaming herself? Why would she do that?"

"Because she saw the vision of the door which was where... she was, Athena thinks she was supposed to stop it, as if that was the reason why she saw it. Obviously we didn't get there in time"

"That isn't her fault" protested Remus,

"I know it isn't" Aurora nodded, "but Athena isn't herself at the moment",

"Can I see her?" He asked, "in the holidays can I come and see her?"

"I would leave her for now" Aurora sighed, "she just wants to be on her own"

"She'll want to see me" Remus protested, "I can help"

"If she wants to see you she'll write, if not then you'll have to wait until after Easter"

Remus decided there was no point arguing with her, he wasn't going to get a different answer. He turned around and began to pace back towards his friends who were sitting anxiously around the Gryffindor table.

"She found her aunt... dead" Remus murmured in a low voice, "that's what was behind the door... the one in the vision"

"You're kidding" Marlene gasped, "poor Rena that must be traumatising"

"She's blaming herself" Remus continued, "not coming back until after Easter"

"Blaming herself?" Sirius frowned, "where does that logic come from?"

"She thinks seeing these visions gives her a duty such as ending the war or when she stopped Snape and Kennedy from getting hurt... she thinks that the vision was trying to tell her to save her aunt"

"But that's ridiculous" Lily muttered, "she can't blame herself"

"It's Rena we're talking about here" James sighed, "her anxiety is getting worse Remus I presume you noticed?"

"Wait what do you mean?" Asked Dorcas, "how is it getting worse?"

"The other night she stayed awake just to make sure Remus was ok" Peter told her,

"It's more than that" Remus sighed, "she told me that her mind was telling her not to go to sleep or something bad would happen to me"

"That's not good" Dorcas stated bluntly,

"Where is she?"

"She doesn't want to see anyone" Remus sighed, "she's at home, Aurora told me that if she doesn't write I should just leave her alone"

"Are you going to listen?" Asked James,

"Well I don't see another option, if I go to their house I'll just be sent away"

"How do you know that Athena doesn't want to see you?" Asked Mary, "what if Aurora is just trying to protect her"

"Because I know Athena" Remus sighed, "I know this is the kind of thing she does... push people away when something bad happens"

"Well I guess we have to wait then" Sirius shrugged, "she'll be ok won't she?"

"She has to be" Remus nodded, "because I don't know what I'll do if she isn't"