(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟐) the door

Start from the beginning

Aurora was standing straight looking around as though hoping to spot a clue to why they were here. Athena moved forward, alerting her sister that she had made it.

"Come on then, no time to waste" Aurora smiled as she began to pace out of the pub.

The air around was familiar. The trees were taller, the bricks were worn down and the river was higher but this was definitely the village she'd grown up in.

"Weird being back here" Aurora frowned,

"Did you know the house had been rebuilt?"

"No I didn't" Aurora shrugged, "I guess it would have to have been... muggles wouldn't like to keep a burnt out house in their neighbourhood"

"What do you think we're going to find?" Asked Athena,

"You saw the vision not me" said Aurora.

"Yes but I didn't see further then reaching out for the handle, you're the smart one"

"We're both smart, if I had to guess I'd say that Voldemort had been using it for a hideout"

"What if he's there now?" Athena murmured,

"Then we leave and call the order" Aurora told her, "were you not listening to Dumbledore?"

"Of course I was" lied Athena, "just thought you might have a different plan"

"Of course not" Aurora laughed, "I'm not an idiot, people stay alive by listening to Dumbledore".

Athena found herself wishing that that she'd just payed attention as they continued to walk down into the village.

"Oh look Rory it's the bridge" Athena called in excitement as she hurried ahead of her sister. For some reason as a child, Athena used to love this bridge. It was made of stone and curved over the river. The river.

Athena had missed the river, all the times that she'd waded through it, all the times her and Remus had thrown sticks off the bridge to see who's would win the race. Everything brought back memories of a time when Athena didn't have as many worries, when the weight of the war wasn't resting on her shoulders.

"Good times" Aurora just smiled simply as she walked over it. Athena wanted to stay and relish in these emotions forever but she had something more important to do. After taking one last look at the river below, she moved to follow her sister over the bridge.

Athena's estate looked just as she remembered it. There was a small cobbled yard in the centre with a few picnic benches and potted plants. In a round formation sat the houses. There were ten of them, four stood alone where six of them were attached to a partner.

Rosemary cottage was one of the ones which stood alone and backed onto the river behind it. Athena remembered waking up to the sound of running water. The two sisters walked into the estate and headed towards the oak front door when they heard a call from behind them.

Athena turned to see someone she hadn't seen since she was nine years old. One of the Sinistra's old neighbours Mrs Cattaway. She was one of those people who had always been old. Athena couldn't imagine her being younger than seventy with her flyaway grey hair and rose patterned apron. She was gardening her petunias in the front garden.

"Mrs Cattaway!" Aurora beamed as she walked away from the house and over to the woman, "it's good to see you, how are you?"

"Oh you know me dear, I'm as fit as a fiddle" the woman smiled, "gosh it's been years, what are you two doing back here... you've changed so much"

"We heard the house wasn't inhabited so we thought we'd take a look... memories you know"

"Oh that's a lovely thought dear but the house is locked" Mrs Cattaway smiled, "but you're lucky you ran into me because I'm looking after the key for the landlord"