As they walked inside the house, Amelia looked around. It was a party, filled with teenagers drinking. What could possibly go wrong with that?

"Stiles! Hey!"

A blonde girl approached the three, and Amelia assumed it was Heather, the girl Stiles was talking about. She was pretty, and blonde, and skinny... she had no other description for her she already hated her.

"There's the birthday girl—" but he got cut off by her lips on top of his.

Amelia opened her mouth widely and so did Scott as they watched her kiss Stiles.

What

The

Hell?

"I'm so glad that you made it," the girl told him with a smile. Amelia could only see the guy's back but she was already picturing the stupid face he was making.

"Me too," he said as the girl grabbed his hands.

"Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine," she whispered to him and he nodded quickly, following her.

Amelia gave two steps forwards, staring at Stiles and the girl walk away downstairs. She still had her mouth wide open, jealousy filling her entire body as she just imagined what she wanted to do with him. She had the sex spark in her eyes.

She and Stiles never had sex. They never got the time. There were several time when they were about to but she wanted to make it special for him. It would have been his first time and she didn't want to rush it.

The, summer came and she left, and then they broke up. And in the middle of all that, they had to deal with a six-foot-lizard! And now, close enough to their breakup he was gonna have sex with another girl, that's just outrageous.

"Did you see that?" Amelia asked to Scott and the guy jumped, scared.

"Amelia, your eyes—"

"Let them shine, I don't care!" She yelled before exhaling loudly. "Did you see that?"

"I thought you were okay with him moving on! That you would be happy for him! We had this conversation like three minutes ago!" Scott began to shout too as Amelia tried to stop making her eyes glow, succeeding.

"I thought he was not gonna get any and he was gonna realize that breaking up with me was a mistake."

Scott stared at the girl for a few seconds, now understanding.

"You didn't want to break up, did you?" She shook her head.

"I wanted to fix things... now there's nothing to fix," she whispered.

Scott was about to let her know how wrong she was when his cell phone started buzzing. The guy looked at it confused before looking up towards Amelia.

"Allison's outside..."

They both got out of the house, looking at the two girls, Allison and Lydia, standing there, waiting for them.

Scott was quick to arrived next to Allison, looking at the girl confused while Amelia stood beside him.

"This isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?" Allison shook her head.