Chapter 3: Too much for being Invisible

Start from the beginning

The rest of the dinner was great. I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone from my pocket. I got a message from Jasmin saying 'call me like asap'. I pressed call and waited...

"Sup bitch?" I rolled my eyes on her childishness.

"This better important" I said

"OH RIGHT! OH EM GEE! SEAN JUST ADDED ME ON FACEBOOK!" She squealed in victory. I just sigh.

"Wow. That's great." Even though I don't feel great at all.

"I know right?! And you know Sean's friend right?"

"No, I don't know. It's not like we're close friends?" I retorted. She just huffed.

"Kaleb. He added me too! AHHHHHHH!" I almost got deaf like jeez! Calm your tits woman its just a friend request.

"Well, did you accept them?" I don't know why I asked that question coz' the answer is really obvious.

"Well of course! Do you think I'm an idiot?" There she go again, quoting her favorite mean girl Regina George.

"Well, anyway, I gotta go to bed. Let's talk about this tomorrow. Byeeee!" I murmured 'bye' and she hung up.

As much as I want to reactivate my Facebook account, I shouldn't. I need to be invisible and unnoticed. I walked towards my closet to change into my PJ's. I got to bed and turned off my lamp. I closed my eyes and drift off to sleep.

-------

I was walking down the hallways and I already knew it was coming. The death glares, the hate, the disgust, the whispering and pointing, all of it. I just rolled my eyes to them. Really people? Are you that desperate for Sean's attention? Maybe all of you need to slip on some tiled floor just for him to notice all of you, or do worse. I texted Jasmin to meet me on first period class. I don't want her to receive the same looks that people are giving me today. I stopped by my locker to get the books that I needed. I heard someone cleared their throat behind me. I rolled my eyes, if it's Sean, then I'm gonna kill myself. I turned around to see a beaming... Kaleb? What does he want?

"Hey, Spencer right?" He said. I nodded, confused all of a sudden. Why is he talking to me? I looked around and yes, people are now on their phones taking pictures of me and Kaleb. Wow. TOO. MANY. IDIOTS. I wonder what would the caption be? Something idiotic of course. Pfft.

"Erm... yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"So... Since Sean's friends are my friends and I was wondering if... you know?" Who said Sean and I are friends?

"I don't know. Explain it to me." I gave him a smug look. He chuckled.

"I'm just gonna ask you if... um... do you watch baseball?" He asked me. A glint of hope in his eyes. So he came over here just to ask me if I watch baseball? That's unusual.

"Erm... Yeah. Why?" I closed my locker and stared at him. I gotta admit, Kaleb's really cute when he smiles. I just want to poke his dimples 1234567890 times.

"Will you watch our game this Friday?" He asked softly, hands in his pocket. I was about to open my mouth to say something but he cut me off.

"With your bestfriend... if you're not comfortable on watching alone" He added nervously.

"Are you saying that I'm a loner?" I cocked a brow at him. He widen his eyes.

"What? No. That's not what I meant -"

I laughed at him and he just stared at me confused. Seriously, this guy is just too adorable. Maybe he likes Jasmin that's why he wants me to come with her at the game. This guy's too obvious. I was about to say something when Sean appeared beside Kaleb swinging his left arm around his shoulder.