: ̗̀➛ 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Depuis le début

"But!" [Y/N] paused before stating with a smile, "On the bright side, I'll be able to help you and Father with getting food! Also, to protect you! Mother!" 

[M/N] let out a slight giggle before taking the plate filled with food into her hands and walked towards her audacious daughter.

After placing the plate in front of her, she planted a soft peck on her forehead before caressing her hair. "That's so kind of you, my little Angel."

"Eat up now, the food will go cold." Her mother said before walking back to the kitchen. Happily, the 6-year old started to eat the food her mother has done.

A hum of satisfaction was heard from [Y/N] while she continued to eat the food in her plate. [M/N] glanced at her daughter before lightly chuckling.

"Father!" The father of the family heard the call of his daughter once he entered their cabin. "[Y/N]!" He responded with the same tone before crouching down to his daughter's height.

She jumped into his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck, he chuckled slightly before picking her up and hugging her back.

"How was my little Angel doing?" He asked making [Y/N] giggle before saying. "I'm doing good!"

[F/N] smiled in response before placing down his daughter, "Hello dear." He walked to his wife before placing a kiss on her cheek causing the wife to chuckle in response.

"Hello sweetie." She responded before placing a kiss on his lips, "Eww!~ mother! Father!" [Y/N] shrieked before placing her hands over her eyes making her parents chuckle.

[F/N] slowly stalked towards his daughter before picking her up making her let out a yelp that followed with laughter.

[F/N] chuckled in response before planting  a peck on her forehead. "[Y/N]. Do you want to tell your father what you told me?" [M/N] spoke.

Her father tilted his head to the side a bit before turning to his daughter, "What did you want to tell me?" He asked placing her down.

"Uhm.." she started out while fiddling with her sleeves, "Can I go hunting with you today?" She muttered in a low tone. Due to how quietly she asked, her father asked her to repeat it once more.

"Ca-Can I go hunting with you today?" She repeated with a loud and understandable voice. Her father's eyes expand with surprise.

"You want to?" He questioned making [Y/N] nod repeatedly. "I don't think so, it's dangerous and risky for you [Y/N]." Her father said what her mother said.

"I told her that.." her mother said while wiping her hands with the handkerchief. "But. On the bright side, I'll help you and mother with food when I grow a bit older! Please please otosan!"

[Y/N] pleaded quickly while jumping up and down. Her father sighed before standing up and placing his hands on his hips.

"Please..?" [Y/N] glanced up at her father to see him having blank expression, she slowly moved her gaze to the floor while pouting slightly.

[F/N]'s [H/C] eyes flickered over to his wife before back at their daughter. He smiled proudly before taking off his newsboy cap and placed it on his daughter's head.

A gasp left his daughter's lips making him crouch down to her height, he placed a couple of pats on her head-on top of the hat while smiling.

"First, find the most suitable clothing to hunt." Her father said making his daughter gasp slightly before smiling brightly.

She dashed towards her room to find the most acceptable outfit she could wear to go hunting with her father.

"Are you sure about this?" [M/N] asked making [F/N] sigh with a smile. "Of course I am." He said before looking at his wife.

[M/N] smiled, "She said she wanted to help us with food and to protect me." She said following with a giggle.

"You mean both of you?" [F/N] corrected making [M/N] smile before looking down at her bumpy stomach, she placed her right hand on her abdomen and stroked it gently.

"Both of us." She said with a smile, thrilled to meet their other angel.

" She said with a smile, thrilled to meet their other angel

(First Chapter!)
(Hope you enjoyed it!)