Chapter one - The Phone Call.

The Phone Began to Ring in the Ulley Household, as Emily Looked up from preparing supper. And walked towards the phone and picked it up to answer it. "Hello" she mutters as the voice on the other end began to speak, "Hi May I speak to Sam Ulley?." They questioned as Emily slowly began to nod her head to herself and told the person on the other line to wait a minute as she shouted his name and as he comes running in from outside. 

he shurgs his shoulders as if asking her what was wrong but instead Emily hands him the phone and smiles to herself "Sam Ulley Speaking" he says unsure  who was on the other end but if he had known he would of more than likely put down the phone. "Good Evening Mr Ulley, sorry to disturb but are you aware that your Father Joshua Uley has passed away." The person said as Sam began to feel a bit a sadness, but then also Anger ... he didn't get on with his father he hardly knew him, why should he care if the man was alive and well, or ten feet under. "what's it got to do with me?"

"He had a daughter her name is Elladine, she's got no other living relatives would u like to take her on , or would u prefer if she went into foster care, or maybe just watch over her for a few months and then and I will see if I can get a foster family for her." Sam listened to what he said but still remained silent. Different emotions where going threw his mind, the fact that his father had another child and watched her grow up , he was there for her – but not for him. And there was the fact that she was just a child, some little girl all alone scared, she didn't ask to lose her father and she probably wouldn't want to be with strangers in foster care.

"yes I'll take her." He said without thinking and he was slowly starting to regret his chose. "great I'll drop her off around 2 or 3 tomorrow , Goodbye Mr Ulley." The person said as Sam put the phone down and ran his fingers threw his hair. And Emily came and placed her hands around his waist. "Bad News" she asked as Sam turned around to hold her "my fathers dead...and I just agreed to take in his daughter , the half sister I never knew I had" he said looking at her as she smiled at him "it will be okay, she can maybe help you get some closure about your dad, and it will be nice having another girl here" she said as Sam smiled and kissed her forehead.

"there is just one Problem." he said as she looked up at him "what's that" Asked as she looked at him and he spoke once more "she cant know about us or the pack" he said firmly as Emily just nodded her head and hugged him tighter. "who knows what she's been exposed too and I highly doubt she will stay here with us permelty its just tempuarty the last thing I need right now is some little kid blabbing about things they don't even understand.

-

The rain began to fall onto the window as Sierra looked out onto the now wet road, many thoughts and images where running threw her head.

'Ella ..run...run'

'Mom...dad...im not leaving you...'

'Ella you don't have a choice Run...'

A tear fell from her eyes as she quickly wiped it away, she tried her best not to think about that day, but yet it always came back to haunt her, it was like something she tried her best to run away from, but somehow it always caught up with her. "you okay there Love" the social worker asked from the front seat as Elladine nodded her head "perfect.."she says as she looks out of window, she sees a large white sign appear it reads "Welcome To Folks" Since her parents died she thought she was going to be in foster care only to find out she had a half-brother she knew nothing about, and he stayed here in Folks , by La Push. she was on her way to met him they both shared the same father Joshua Uley but different mothers, her father had never mentioned anything about another family before, or another wife. The way he looked at her mother Elladine was sure that she was his world. Her stomach quickly begins to turn as they pull into a long gravel road's driveway a old anabdoned looking house comes into View. "its not much on the eyes dear, but at least it's a home..." the socail worker says as she begins to study the house.

It was large with a porch sticking just behind a few trees out in the woods, just as the car stopped the social worker honked on her horn loudly, making Elladine jump as she realised it was time for her to get out,what if her brother didn't like her what if she didn't like him. Could it be possiable to dislike someone who you have never met, or even what if he disliked her and blamed her for his father wallking out on him and his mom.

Her door was soon opened forcing her to step out, she grabbed her rugsack and her backpack before pulling it on her and then stepping out of the car and slowly walking with the social worker towards the door where she heard mumbling from inside suddenly a lady with long black hair came outside she had a extended scar on her face, but yet she still looked beautiful. She runs towards me pulling me into an embrace "its so nice to meet you, My names Emily , I'm Sam's Fiancé" she said excilty backing away from me and moving to one side when there was a big shadow behind her the guy was tall with tanned skin and dark black short hair , and had a shirt on that looked like it was miles to small for him, he reminded her of Father, and that's when it hit her

"Sam" she questioned as he nodded "Elladine" he said as she smiled, "its Ella, only my mother used to call me Elladine. " she says slowly walking toward him as the socail worker climbed back into her car. "call me if u need anything if there are any problems Elladine see you soon". she shouts as she zooms away in her car, leaving Ella and Sam alone on the porch, he looks at the girl standing in front of him and relaises she's alot bigger than he had imagined her to be, her body was covered in tattoos she had a piercing right on her eyebrow and a light scar on the side od her face. Elladines hair was a mixture of black and purple.

"let me help you with those.." Sam says walking towards her and taking her bags, as she follows him into the house. "come you must be hungry.." Emily says as Ella shakes her head "no i ate on the way here acutally..." she lies "tired then, i can understand its been a long drive Sam will show you to your Room..." she says as she walks back into the kitchen ,Sam started walking up the stairs as Ella trailed slowly behind him he remained slient She didn't know what to say to this stranger woh she knew nothing about, until they reached the top of the stairs.

"this is your Room , mine and Emily's is just across the Hall" he said as he opens the door and stepped aside so she could enter. it was small but yet beautiful with a white and pink comforter and a small black blanket on the end of the bed with two white pillows and two smaller black ones two windows surrounded her bed and there was a larger window that looked over the forest, in the corner of the room was a small wardrobe leading to a smaller bathroom. 

"do you like it Emily designed it ,we didn't know what age you where so we" he starts saying but Ella cuts him off "i love it thank you.." she says smiling as Sam nods turning to leave "Sam...thank you for taking me in after...the accident..." she says slowly trying to find her words as he turned to smile at her "you're welcome What happened to them..."  Sam asks as almost Immediailty Elladine looks the other way.

"its find we can talk about it another time " Sam says as he leaves her to unpack closing the door behind him, Elladine Sighs as she sits down on her new bed this was going to be a lot harder than she thought.