Hamza left me.
He broke me.
My love was a lie.
It was A LIE.
It was all true.

Tears welled up in my eyes once again, causing a burning sensation. Simultaneously, my chin and lips began to tremble. The pressure on my chest made it difficult to breathe, as if it were being constricted. I looked down with teary eyes, observing my trembling hands. I turned them around, aware of what was happening in the depths of my mind. My body started to shake uncontrollably, rendering me unable to stand. My legs gave way, and I collapsed onto the black tiled floor of my bathroom. Curling up into a ball, I wrapped my arms around myself, attempting to make myself appear smaller amidst the harshness of life. With closed eyes and a lowered face, a sob escaped my lips, intensifying the tightness in my chest.

 With closed eyes and a lowered face, a sob escaped my lips, intensifying the tightness in my chest

"Inaya-"
I could hear someone taking my name but my body refused to acknowledge it.
"Inaya..-"
Overwhelmed by pain, I let out a grunt, my breaths shallow and labored. The pounding in my head grew more intense, leaving me disoriented and unable to comprehend my surroundings, including the voice that beckoned me.

"Sherni-"
"You promised me you'll never cry then why are you crying now?"
Suddenly I could sense it in my brain like a tattoo.
That word was what mama used to call me. The sweet angelic voice.
"Why Sherni-?"
That voice..?
It caused my body to jerk with energy that I never felt before. My panice subsiding as my head jerked itself up causing me to instantly stop with my sorrow.

'mama..?'
Dry whisper left from my parched lips with so much emotions all hiting at once.
Trying to wipe the blurriness around my pain filled orbs with the back of my hand I instantly Jersey my head in all directions trying to locate where the voice was coming from but everything looked like as before.
Same mirror, same shower head, same tiled walls nothing more nothing less.

Maybe the pain was affecting me more deep than I thought or maybe I was being delulu

Heaving a heavy sigh I closed my eyes as I whispered quietly with in these four walls.
"maa......I miss you. You must be disappointed in me right now...-
Sarcastic chuckle left my lips as I continue
"For me crying over some boy....but mama.....I...loved..him"
I silently sobbed as Tears never get tired of flowing on their own from my doe like eyes as everything repeated in my mind again and again like a mantra .

It was hard to believe the truth....
It was hard to accept the reality...
It was really hard to digest for me.....

"Hamza shattered my heart in million of piece's just like a broken mirror, how dare he mama? How dare he. why mom why it happened to me ? was I really not his level type was there any fault in me....was I really not worthy of love from the start?"
I cried whole heartily while still sitting in that position.

"You are worthy of everything my sherni!! Just be patient and trust Allah for Everything...."
That voice pentrated my mind once again with its sweet yet warm comforting wrapping me in peace.